Why I'm not getting any Buyer requests!

sandra04s

Hiiiii

Its almost month I’m being part of this Fiver family. From reviews and promotional videos I got so much inspiration to be here. But unfortunately still no orders:( Please advice me how to improve my profile to get orders from clients, I don’t have a lot of views and clicks.

Please go through the below link and support me as everyone dos:)

https://www.fiverr.com/sandra04s/do-data-analysis-and-provide-information-from-websites

Thank you

If you don’t have clicks, that means that you should fix your primary gallery and title. Once you start getting clicks, fix up your description.

Thank u dr, If you dont mind, Please visit My Gig and advise me how to improvise that .

I have noticed fewer Buyer Requests since the pandemic started.

However, this post also explains why you may not be getting Buyer Requests.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Archived