Fiverr Restricted Account, any chance of having it back?

terresa1

Hello Community, Please am new here but have been on fiverr for 2 years now. And am a level 2 seller with more than 200 delivered projects.

But on March 22, 2020. I received a mail that say’s ( Your account was flagged for violating our [Terms of Service] and is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order.)

Which i message support and they told me, this:

(You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

I can inform you that the restriction will stay until the review is complete and it might take some time, however, as soon as a decision is made you will be notified.)

Please my question is how long does it takes for review to be completed on a restricted account and also is it possible to have the account back?
Is there a chance to have the account unrestricted?

Thank you.

Hello Community, Please am new here but have been on fiverr for 2 years now. And am a level 2 seller with more than 200 delivered projects.

But on March 22, 2020. I received a mail that say’s ( Your account was flagged for violating our [Terms of Service] and is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order.)

Which i message support and they told me, this:

(You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

I can inform you that the restriction will stay until the review is complete and it might take some time, however, as soon as a decision is made you will be notified.)

Please my question is how long does it takes for review to be completed on a restricted account and also is it possible to have the account back?

Is there a chance to have the account unrestricted?

Thank you.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Only Customer Support can give you the answer to your question.

As they have outlined in the above you will just need to wait until they make their decision.

Archived