I need Your help with my new fiverr customer

nourino2010

HI guys i have a problem with a new customer actually she ordered a 5$ gig but fiverr took 7$ you know fiverr buyer fees are 2$

she told me that she will report. I don’t know what to do with her cuz it’s not my fault

she told me that she will report

What she is going to report?

Surely she can go to fiverr support but you have nothing to worry about. She signed fiverr TOS where it clearly says that fiverr is charging 2$ processing fee.

I don’t know what to do with her

You don’t need to do anything with her. You can tell her that fiverr is processing all payments and that they have written in TOS that she signed that they charge a commission. And if she has questions on why fiverr charge a commission she should direct that question to fiverr customer support and she should check again the rules that she signed when she joined fiverr.

she told me that she will report

What she is going to report?

Surely she can go to fiverr support but you have nothing to worry about. She signed fiverr TOS where it clearly says that fiverr is charging 2$ processing fee.

I don’t know what to do with her

You don’t need to do anything with her. You can tell her that fiverr is processing all payments and that they have written in TOS that she signed that they charge a commission. And if she has questions on why fiverr charge a commission she should direct that question to fiverr customer support and she should check again the rules that she signed when she joined fiverr.

Exaclty Maria that what i have done, thank you so much ^^

Archived