My username and gigs are not coming in search

It is not a thing to worry about.
You cannot see your own gig.
This is just how it is.
Don’t overthink it. If your profile shows that your gig is active then it is visible to all of the users.
You just need to improve the content of your gig to make it go up in the search results.

Well, I can see my gigs. What search engine are you talking about? I am talking about Fiverr search…

Well, I can see my gigs

How can you see your own Gigs on Fiverr? It’s impossible and against TOS and they made it so we can’t, that’s why it’s invisible and not possible to see.

Well, I can see my gigs

How can you see your own Gigs on Fiverr? It’s impossible and against TOS and they made it so we can’t, that’s why it’s invisible and not possible to see.

Are you sure? I just enter best selling in my category and my gig is right there. It has been like that since I’ve been on Fiverr, for 6 years.

Are you sure? I just enter best selling in my category and my gig is right there. It has been like that since I’ve been on Fiverr, for 6 years.

I am sure. It is made so we can’t break impressions, views and clicks and keep spamming on our Gigs. My Gig is always on first page every time. And I don’t see it. Once I go with incognito or other browser, my Gig is always there. So yes, I am 100% sure.

I am sure. It is made so we can’t break impressions, views and clicks and keep spamming on our Gigs. My Gig is always on first page every time. And I don’t see it. Once I go with incognito or other browser, my Gig is always there. So yes, I am 100% sure.

I see. Who knows. Honestly as long as I receive messages and get orders, I don’t really care about ranking.

Even with different browsers, you receive different results, sometimes the gig is there, sometimes it’s not. So as I said, I just don’t bother for one.

Well, I can see my gigs

How can you see your own Gigs on Fiverr?

I can see my own gig if I search my category :woman_shrugging:

How can you see your own Gigs on Fiverr?

Exactly, it has been the same for me since the beginning. But as I said, who knows… with these algorithms and constant changes, I don’t even know where and how people find me anymore. At the end of the day, it’s ok as long as there are orders coming in I guess.

Are you sure? I can see my gigs in search just fine

As @usamaathar368 said, you can not see your own gigs. If you use other search engine, you will be able to see your own gigs if you are not signed in.

you can not see your own gigs

I can see my gigs just fine when I’m logged in. Every browser, every keyword, every device. It’s the first time I’m hearing someone claiming you can’t see or are deliberately not supposed to see your own gigs in 5 years I’ve been on the platform.

… unless you mean you can’t see them if you search by the full name of the gig? But then, why do that if you can just search a tag or open the category the gig belongs to and see it.

It might be a bug, OP. You can contact CS and ask them to check if your gig is active. They’ll sometimes send a screenshot of your gig’s placement (where they see it when they run a test search). Although I don’t think it’s possible to run a search by any username.

Archived