Need help for gig ranking

coolsunny1

Hello,

You started very nice with Profile and GIGs. Sure, video will help you a lot to attract potential buyer and explain them fast what is your service.

What you can do for more quality profile, use Skill test. For example for Englsh hand French. You will show in that way that you have knowledge from both languages and then client will trust you to choose your translation GIG.

Hello,

You started very nice with Profile and GIGs. Sure, video will help you a lot to attract potential buyer and explain them fast what is your service.

What you can do for more quality profile, use Skill test. For example for Englsh hand French. You will show in that way that you have knowledge from both languages and then client will trust you to choose your translation GIG.

Thanks for proper guidance

Hello,

could you please help me more so that i get order as i see you have a great profile.

could you please help me more so that i get order as i see you have a great profile.

I would like really. i , checking your Profile and GIGs, but can’t find some big issue. As you said, you did Tags, Titles are fine, Description too.

Do Skill Tests, send offer on Buyer Requests and share your GIGs on Social Media. And sure, you can use Fiverr learn to improve your knowledge in work field as well.

Cheers

Archived