Which one is better- Paypal or Payoneer?

alankar_96

I don’t know why, everytime when i withdraws payment to paypal then it cuts 10% from my total in paypal then it sends to my bank account. I was very wondered because 20% already takes by fiverr and when i sends it to my bank account via Paypal inIndia then additional 10% also cuts by transfer charge. I don’t know how.
Please tell me suggestion which one is best Paypal or Payoneer and also what is total deduction % taking by both method to transfer it to bank account in India. Please tell

I’m interested in what others have to say as I’m based in Britain and I’ve always used PayPal to withdraw Fiverr earnings. However, I lose about 9% of my earnings in transfer fees / exchange rate - and this is a huge amount of money.

I have no problem with Fiverr taking 20% (as it pays for the Fiverr platform, the advertising of our skills, etc), but to then lose a further 9% of the remaining balance in transfer fees / exchange rate, as well as then paying tax and national insurance here in Britain - means I take away about half of the amount the client pays to Fiverr.

As much as I value working on Fiverr - the PayPal fees are horrendous.

I’m interested in what others have to say as I’m based in Britain and I’ve always used PayPal to withdraw Fiverr earnings. However, I lose about 9% of my earnings in transfer fees / exchange rate - and this is a huge amount of money.

I have no problem with Fiverr taking 20% (as it pays for the Fiverr platform, the advertising of our skills, etc), but to then lose a further 9% of the remaining balance in transfer fees / exchange rate, as well as then paying tax and national insurance here in Britain - means I take away about half of the amount the client pays to Fiverr.

Exactly same happens with me brother. 8.5% charge always cut to transfer amount to bank account from paypal. Don’t know what is this in paypal. phewwww

Also selling in the UK :raising_hand_woman: I raised my prices to compensate for the amount lost. If you have the client base, it’s worth doing.

Also selling in the UK :raising_hand_woman: I raised my prices to compensate for the amount lost. If you have the client base, it’s worth doing.

hahaha… thats a tricky based idea. 😂

I have been using Payoneer as my primary platform for all transactions through Fiverr.

Each time you transfer money from Fiverr to Payoneer, it would cost $1 - $3 based on how urgently you need the money. If you pay $1, you will get the amount in 2 days, and for $3, you will get it in 2 hours.

Next is the fee that Payoneer will charge you each time you withdraw money from Payoneer to your Local Bank Account. If your local bank account is in the same currency as your Payoneer account then each transaction will cost you $1.50, €1.50, or £1.50 based on your currency. If your Local Bank Account uses a different currency than your Payoneer Account, then it will cost you up to %2 of the total amount you want to withdraw to you Local Bank Account. In both cases, I think Payoneer is a lot cheaper than Paypal (and also a lot slower).

I hope this answer is of help to everyone. For more information regarding Payoneer Fees, please go through this link: https://www.payoneer.com/about/fees/

Archived