Retake test option still showing after clear test

Hello! I would like to know, why i am seeing a “retake test” option even after pass the test. Beside this, i also would like to inform you, after clicking on “retake test” , nothing is happening also. I am enclosing screenshot for your better understanding. One more thing, 24 hrs has already passed but still my gig video is under review.

Kindly help me with this 2 issue.

1242302882_Screenshot(48).thumb.png.28c2c300f1415b966bd13d00dfddcaf1.png
Screenshot (48)1366×768 102 KB

We cannot help you fix this. If you think there is an error in the site, or something not working as it should, you need to contact Customer Support. We are just fellow sellers and buyers here on the site. We have no control over things not working as you think they should.

Hello! I would like to know, why i am seeing a “retake test” option even after pass the test. Beside this, i also would like to inform you, after clicking on “retake test” , nothing is happening also. I am enclosing screenshot for your better understanding. One more thing, 24 hrs has already passed but still my gig video is under review.

Kindly help me with this 2 issue.

I would like to know, why i am seeing a “retake test” option even after pass the test. Beside this, i also would like to inform you, after clicking on “retake test” , nothing is happening also. I am enclosing screenshot for your better understanding. One more thing, 2

Clear cookies and try again later, This maybe works

On Yor Profile it is not showing that you have take or passed the test, May be you will need to check the option at the end of the test, to show on your profile

Hi thank for reply on my question. I agree on what you said, but for checking that option, i need to start test again, but, its not allowing me to use this option “Retake Test”.

Hi thank for reply on my question. I agree on what you said, but for checking that option, i need to start test again, but, its not allowing me to use this option “Retake Test”.

I think you can only have 2 tests in a certain time period and that time will be 3 months or 60 days not sure about it

Archived