Fiverr Closed My Topic And Not Allowing Anymore Replies

One of my topics was really going great! I shared some real life tips there to possibly get orders from Buyers Requests. People were enjoying this in the forum. But suddenly now I see my topic is closed and cant accept more replies. May I know why this happens and how to resolve this please?

Thanks in Advance!
Sabina… 🙂

If you are referring to this post, it’s a 12-day old post, & no longer having any constructive discussion, so Forum Moderators have decided to close it.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am talking about this one. I was still receiving comments in there. So is it something like there has to be some specific discussion in the forums or else this will be closed? Does closing means it is not shown to public anymore? I mean I am trying to figure out what that “close” status mean actually.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am talking about this one. I was still receiving comments in there. So is it something like there has to be some specific discussion in the forums or else this will be closed? Does closing means it is not shown to public anymore? I mean I am trying to figure out what that “close” status mean actually.

That post is avilable for public display, only blocked for new comments.

• 1 month later...

Archived