Reached 1000+ reviews - Milestones

radennorfiqri

Hello and good day my fellow Fiverr colleagues.

Just would like to share my achievements of years becoming Fiverr seller, finally I’ve just reached a total number of 1000 ratings from all my gigs combined. I’m looking forward for another successful years and hope this will be an inspiration to everyone to do their best to achieve your goals or targets.

As for tips, I’m not sure if I have one or anything crossing my mind right now. However, feel free to ask me anything, I will try my best to answer based on my capability and experiences.

811403802_Annotation2020-04-27060725.thumb.jpg.74204c37b2001f20bb35cdff98c77786.jpg
Annotation 2020-04-27 0607251414×886 237 KB

2123065297_Annotation2020-04-27060749.thumb.png.4d3d15073af464b8dfc425ac8afd9afa.png
Annotation 2020-04-27 060749733×866 51.5 KB

1000+ nice!! Congrats on your milestone. I just started offering professional dance services in the music/entertainment niche, but am still a long ways to go from where you’re at.

How did you manage to stick out and eventually get ahead of the competition in your niche, besides offering an awesome product of course!

On 4/27/2020 at 9:41 AM, radennorfiqri said:

Just would like to share my achievements of years becoming Fiverr seller, finally I’ve just reached a total number of 1000 ratings from all my gigs combined. I’m looking forward for another successful years and hope this will be an inspiration to everyone to do their best to achieve your goals or targets.

This is quite an achievement! Congratulations! How long have you been on Fiverr? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi congrates for making 1K reviews. May you have more and more.
Sir, @ [radennorfiqri]

You say in your request for offering your help. My questions are.
What are your best way you used for promoting your gigs? Please let us know in details.

Also I am in fiverr from last year and in less than one year Alhamdulellah (Thanks GOD) I have now 110 reviews I was working and getting great orders but 3 days ago my all gigs goes to very last page so, As using fiverr do you have chase this similar condition? And how to get ranking again in this condition. Please let me know your response. Thanks

On 5/9/2020 at 9:45 AM, spook1 said:

1000+ nice!! Congrats on your milestone. I just started offering professional dance services in the music/entertainment niche, but am still a long ways to go from where you’re at.

How did you manage to stick out and eventually get ahead of the competition in your niche, besides offering an awesome product of course!

I can say you need to familiar with your competition and brainstorm ‘what can I do to differentiate my service with theirs?’

For example, I’m doing portrait drawings, however there are thousand of sellers out there is doing the same thing as me. So, I’ll just fix with own drawing style and be consistent with it. Most of the clients have their own specific preference of what they are looking for, and if yours suits their preference, they will tend to go for your service instead of trying their luck looking for others.

Best of luck!

On 5/9/2020 at 9:46 AM, helenabester said:

This is quite an achievement! Congratulations! How long have you been on Fiverr?

I joined Fiverr at 2015, but I only start to being active 3 years ago.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, reserchers_team said:

You say in your request for offering your help. My questions are.

What are your best way you used for promoting your gigs? Please let us know in details.

Also I am in fiverr from last year and in less than one year Alhamdulellah (Thanks GOD) I have now 110 reviews I was working and getting great orders but 3 days ago my all gigs goes to very last page so, As using fiverr do you have chase this similar condition? And how to get ranking again in this condition. Please let me know your response. Thanks

I don’t do any social media promotion or website, or anything similar to those. I only actively deliver high quality outputs, and focusing on getting repeat clients. Your search ranking, from my observation, is dependent on how active your gigs is. The more order your gigs have, the more relevant your gigs in the ranking. So even if you don’t have any new clients, if your repeating clients keep ordering from you, you will always been at the front.

• 1 year later...

Archived