Issue to withdraw money to paypal

akshatgambhir

Hey I am facing to transfer my 8$ fiverrs to paypal account please check and revert me back.

Hey I am facing to transfer my 8$ fiverrs to paypal

I assume this is your first time withdrawing your earnings to PayPal. For the first time, you will need to verify and link PayPal account to Fiverr. After that, next time, you will not need to verify or link. All you would need to do is just click PP button and funds will be transferred automatically.

• Like 1

Hey I am facing to transfer my 8$ fiverrs to paypal

I assume this is your first time withdrawing your earnings to PayPal. For the first time, you will need to verify and link PayPal account to Fiverr. After that, next time, you will not need to verify or link. All you would need to do is just click PP button and funds will be transferred automatically.

What type of link I have to click it please let me know.

What type of link I have to click it please let me know.

What type of link

Not clicking a link, you have to link your PayPal account to Fiverr. Go to Earnings, click PP. Then you should get instructions. It’s been a while when I first time linked my PayPal, I don’t quite remember. Anyways, you should get further instructions when you click it.

What type of link

Not clicking a link, you have to link your PayPal account to Fiverr. Go to Earnings, click PP. Then you should get instructions. It’s been a while when I first time linked my PayPal, I don’t quite remember. Anyways, you should get further instructions when you click it.

I already linked account paypal to fiverrs but it is not going please check and revert me back.

This is not an issue, the review was left 1 day ago, recent delivery was 2 days ago so I would assume the 14 day wait time isn’t over. Funds will remain pending until 14 days are over after your final delivery.

I am talking about my 8$ which I delivered 1 of April just check reply back.

• 1 month later...

Hi Arnkas,

The buyer is not accepting my delivery please check my last project 2 days has completed but he is not accepting that why I don’t know please do the need full.

I already linked account paypal to fiverrs but it is not going please check and revert me back.

please check my last project 2 days has completed but he is not accepting that why I don’t know please do the need full.

Do you think this is customer support here on this forum?

Do you realize that this is not support?

• Like 1

please check my last project 2 days has completed but he is not accepting that why I don’t know please do the need full.

Do you think this is customer support here on this forum?

Do you realize that this is not support?

Please help me buyer is cheatting with me.

Please contact support and ask them to help you. I am not support staff.

Your order will be complete after 3 days automatically.

Hello, I am facing the same problem and have tried everything but nothing works.

Every time I withdraw through PayPal it gets initiated and then fails.

But I recieve an email from fiverr that it was successful.

What do I do ?

Hello, I am facing the same problem and have tried everything but nothing works.

Every time I withdraw through PayPal it gets initiated and then fails.

But I recieve an email from fiverr that it was successful.

What do I do ?

Have you made withdrawals before to Paypal?

@akshatgambhir how did you get your Paypal withdrawal problem solved?

Hey I am facing to transfer my 8$ fiverrs to paypal account please check and revert me back.

Could You Share what Fiverr showing when trying to transfer.

Dear, this is not a bug or something, that’s not a problem on Fiverr. I like to tell you that your PayPal is not accepting the payment may be due to your PayPal limitation on your account or maybe you not done your KYC, on Paypal, Check this link https://www.paypal.com/signin?returnUri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fpolicy%2Fhub%2Fkyc if it showing paypal KYC is done then ok, If not then it will show to done your KYC first to accept the payment. If your KYC done then you freely contact the Paypal Customer support, massage them here https://www.paypal.com/smc/async/home?isvenice=false, I am 100% sure this it will solve your problem.

Take time to read here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/getting-paid#withdrawing-my-earnings

What can I do if my withdrawals are failing?
If you are withdrawing to PayPal, please keep in mind that some regions are limited from receiving payments to PayPal accounts. We ask that you please contact PayPal to check if they allow accepting funds or whether your PayPal account has any limitations. In addition, please make sure that your account is verified with PayPal.

Once you have resolved this matter with PayPal, please contact us again, and we will be happy to look into this further for you. Please note that withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.

More help can be found here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds.

check also this post for proposed solution:

I don’t know what happened to Paypal Account withdrawals option. It’s grayed out and not working. What can I do now?. I contacted CS (on May 31) and report my issue. But yet I didn’t get any updates from CS. Is there anyone having faced this problem? Please help me! [Capture] Also this bug isn’t fixed yet. [Capture2]

Capture2.thumb.JPG.754901811b128b8788e205ddecba3dad.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...