Regarding to Offers on fiverr

xyndrome

I have a question. When you receive a buyers request, is it limited up to 44 offers? Because i’m having a trouble getting buyer’s request and when i viewed it and i want to make an offer it will say that “No Offers Left” on the button. And when I left it or reload it, it will disappear. And is it possible to remove old buyer’s request from the buyer’s request section? Can someone help me? because i’m new to fiverr thanks!

• Like 1

I have a question. When you receive a buyers request, is it limited up to 44 offers? Because i’m having a trouble getting buyer’s request and when i viewed it and i want to make an offer it will say that “No Offers Left” on the button. And when I left it or reload it, it will disappear. And is it possible to remove old buyer’s request from the buyer’s request section? Can someone help me? because i’m new to fiverr thanks!

“No Offers Left”

Fiverr only lets 10 sellers from each level apply for each buyer request. So, once there are 10 offers from your seller level you cannot apply for that request.

is it possible to remove old buyer’s request from the buyer’s request section?

Yes, all you have to do is click on the “remove request” that is written beside the green “send offer” button.

• Like 3