It is long time but still No Order!

thebosslogo

I don’t have a lot of orders but I can still give you the tips I think will be useful

1. Always actively try to improve your gig. There is always a room for improvement
  2. If you’re seriously serious about making Fiverr your career then never ever prioritize anything above it
  3. Always under-promise and over-deliver.
  4. Be chill. If you don’t have any orders. No worries. Just give your 100% and be persistent.

I don’t have a lot of orders but I can still give you the tips I think will be useful

1. Always actively try to improve your gig. There is always a room for improvement
  2. If you’re seriously serious about making Fiverr your career then never ever prioritize anything above it
  3. Always under-promise and over-deliver.
  4. Be chill. If you don’t have any orders. No worries. Just give your 100% and be persistent.

Thanks for your valuable information

Hi there,

Its long time I have not got any order yet. Just completed two order at the beginning time of opening the account. But yet no order. Is there any tips for me. I am very serious about making fiverr as my career.

Thanks in Advance

Is there any tips for me. I am very serious about making fiverr as my career.

I think you should go back to being a model for stock images. You seem to have been quite popular with a lot of websites using your photo.

This might be of interest too:

From the Fiverr terms of service

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity,

Hi there,

Its long time I have not got any order yet. Just completed two order at the beginning time of opening the account. But yet no order. Is there any tips for me. I am very serious about making fiverr as my career.

Thanks in Advance

I am very serious about making fiverr as my career.

Based on the above post. Not the way to go about it!

Check this out: New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

Is there any tips for me. I am very serious about making fiverr as my career.

I think you should go back to being a model for stock images. You seem to have been quite popular with a lot of websites using your photo.

This might be of interest too:

From the Fiverr terms of service

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity,

Thanks for your guideline, now I have added the logo on my profile pic

Archived