How to start Again!

devs_hut

So its been a while i am in fiverr and i know how everything works in average,the thing is i have never been very active and for months i have no order completed and now that i am trying to get back to it full time i don’t see much traffic in my gig by traffic i mean impression,views,clicks.its natural that for not being active fiverr took away the traffic
But now that i want to get back how can i give it a jump start?Any help will be very appreciated 😇

If you’ve been away from Fiverr for some time then it is very unlikely that your gig will feature highly in search results.

No one really knows how Fiverr metrics work, but many people agree that new gigs - at least for a short while - get pushed higher up search results. So, could you create a new gig (although it must be substantially different to your existing gig in order to avoid a strike)?

Also, try and log on at least daily to show you’re active. And while you’re logged in, check out the latest ‘buyer requests’ - just in case someone has posted a job that you could bid for.

I know it’s tough trying to get your first few orders on here, but if you’ve got something to offer and if your gig description is good - then orders will come.

If you’ve been away from Fiverr for some time then it is very unlikely that your gig will feature highly in search results.

No one really knows how Fiverr metrics work, but many people agree that new gigs - at least for a short while - get pushed higher up search results. So, could you create a new gig (although it must be substantially different to your existing gig in order to avoid a strike)?

Also, try and log on at least daily to show you’re active. And while you’re logged in, check out the latest ‘buyer requests’ - just in case someone has posted a job that you could bid for.

I know it’s tough trying to get your first few orders on here, but if you’ve got something to offer and if your gig description is good - then orders will come.

I am thinking of opening some new gigs i have some bunch of new ideas.

Also i will try with the buyer request i see lot of them 😵

thank you for your kind time

Hi devs_hut,

I will list some suggestions that may benefit you to get back on track:

• Update your existing gigs (mainly tags)
  • Offer new gigs to increase your chance of reach
  • Check ‘Buyer Requests’ frequently, you may have gotten something to work with
  • Try to be active for long periods of time… people like dealing with those who are online, especially if it is an urgent request
  • Share your gigs across social media… that might revive your gig!

It would definitely be a difficult time and you need patience and commitment… but you will get through it and start working on fiverr again…

Hope this helped 🙂

Hi devs_hut,

I will list some suggestions that may benefit you to get back on track:

• Update your existing gigs (mainly tags)
  • Offer new gigs to increase your chance of reach
  • Check ‘Buyer Requests’ frequently, you may have gotten something to work with
  • Try to be active for long periods of time… people like dealing with those who are online, especially if it is an urgent request
  • Share your gigs across social media… that might revive your gig!

It would definitely be a difficult time and you need patience and commitment… but you will get through it and start working on fiverr again…

Hope this helped 🙂

Thanks a bunch Already on it

Archived