So I just posted work I needed done

So I created a job for getting custom shopify work done. I posted a link at an example. I get this gentlemen from the other side of the world. I give him a chance. I tell him what I want. He proceeded to go on the shopify app store and install apps and say he was done. I repeatedly told him in the fiverr correspondence I didnt want to have to pay for a monthly fee for an app. I wanted custom stuff. Like I can go to the shopify store and install an addon. Why would I need him to. It’s frustrating I came for something better. And I get this sort of experience. And then he says done. And I say make a product and he links me one I made. I feel this is worthless and why do I bother.

Talk to CS.

If your scope was for one thing, but he didn’t do that, Fiverr will probably cancel and refund you.

However, if the scope of the order is ambiguous and open for interpretation, it might be harder to get a cancellation. This is why a very specific scope is so important. You will have to prove that you didn’t get what the seller promised.

So I created a job for getting custom shopify work done. I posted a link at an example. I get this gentlemen from the other side of the world. I give him a chance. I tell him what I want. He proceeded to go on the shopify app store and install apps and say he was done. I repeatedly told him in the fiverr correspondence I didnt want to have to pay for a monthly fee for an app. I wanted custom stuff. Like I can go to the shopify store and install an addon. Why would I need him to. It’s frustrating I came for something better. And I get this sort of experience. And then he says done. And I say make a product and he links me one I made. I feel this is worthless and why do I bother.

If he specified it was to be custom shopify work and it was stuff he got from the app store and that is in writing it was to be custom then you can send him a request to cancel the order on the order page. Use the Resolution tool on the right side of the order page. State that he did not do what he said he would.

I get this gentlemen from the other side of the world.

You can choose someone next time with at least a level 2 rating, and on your side of the world if you want to.

Archived