Hello sellers! I'm new here

Hello, Fiverr community! I’m a new seller having just started my first gig a couple days ago. I’m passionate about video editing and software development. Where can I go to learn more about promoting my gig and getting my first orders? Thank you and have a good day!

First of all, hello and welcome.
Second, great video! Did you use a drone?? 😲

When it comes to promoting gigs I am no expert, so it might be best if you just Google “How to promote business online” or ask someone who knows those things directly.
You can use buyers request, I myself have not used it but I heard that for beginner sellers it’s a good place to start.
It might take a while to get your first order though. Good luck!

When it comes to promoting gigs I am no expert, so it might be best if you just Google “How to promote business online” or ask someone who knows those things directly.

You can use buyers request, I myself have not used it but I heard that for beginner sellers it’s a good place to start.

Thank you for your support!

hello and welcome

hello you

are welcome

Archived