Professionals I need your help?

boogeymk

Your gig images are very low res, and not that impressive.
Your gig has no reviews, and the other gig you have has 1 review. What happened to all the gigs that got you to over 300?
That gig costs $100 in the basic package. You have another logo design gig, offering pretty much the same, for $10. Makes no sense.

For what you are showing, both in the gig and in your profile, and given the extremely competitive field you’re in, I think you are pricing way too high and won’t get any buyers.

I THINK THIS WILL HELP YOU:)

In Fiver being the most relevant and delivering quality work is the most Important thing as a new seller. Nowadays being patient is the first rule for becoming a successful seller. Here are some effective tips for becoming more are more successful as a New Seller in Fiver >> Gig optimization : Being a new seller first effective work is optimizing the gig for ranking purposes. As example Choosing a gig title depending on search tags. Beside that adding various kind of search tags related to gi…

Your gig has no reviews, and the other gig you have has 1 review. What happened to all the gigs that got you to over 300?

That gig costs $100 in the basic package. You have another logo design gig, offering pretty much the same, for $10. Makes no sense.

For what you are showing, both in the gig and in your profile, and given the extremely competitive field you’re in, I think you are pricing way too high and won’t get any buyers.

I think there is a tiny possibilities of him buying a level 2 accounts… if not, why will he delete all the high-reviews gig? (300+reviews). I had come across some people buying high ranked account to have a stronger foundation.

If you check my profile Im user here since 2012, fiverr then was pretty new. It was way more easier to get order, fiverr used to give orders to everybody with new gig now is way more harder. My problem is that I stopped with work here and now when I decided do get back no chance to get any order.

I know that doesn’t make sense, I’m more focused on my smaller gig, the one with small price. My idea was to try with bigger price because I saw fiverr recommends mostly the ones with bigger price.

If you check my profile Im user here since 2012, fiverr then was pretty new. It was way more easier to get order, fiverr used to give orders to everybody with new gig now is way more harder. My problem is that I stopped with work here and now when I decided do get back no chance to get any order.

I know that doesn’t make sense, I’m more focused on my smaller gig, the one with small price. My idea was to try with bigger price because I saw fiverr recommends mostly the ones with bigger price.

Well, it doesn’t work if you are offering the same thing at two very different prices. Why would anyone pay you 100 when they can go to your other gig and pay 10 for the same thing? Actually, if you get an order on the 100 gig and then the client realizes afterwards you have the same thing for 10, you are risking getting bad reviews.

Well, it doesn’t work if you are offering the same thing at two very different prices. Why would anyone pay you 100 when they can go to your other gig and pay 10 for the same thing? Actually, if you get an order on the 100 gig and then the client realizes afterwards you have the same thing for 10, you are risking getting bad reviews.

You’re totally right, honestly I don’t even expect any order soon. I’ve tried everything and it just doesn’t go as it was on the old fiverr, so I just wanted to try which gig will take better place and which one should be deleted.

You’re totally right, honestly I don’t even expect any order soon. I’ve tried everything and it just doesn’t go as it was on the old fiverr, so I just wanted to try which gig will take better place and which one should be deleted.

So what you do is change the price on the gig, not create a new one at a higher price. You are competing against yourself, makes no sense. Make one gig for logo design, and keep adjusting the price on that one. Don’t create multiple gigs offering the same thing at different prices, that just seems dishonest.

And for the one gig, start low and get some reviews. $100 for a logo design on a gig that has 0 reviews will not work, unless you are displaying amazing samples and portfolio with big brands.

So what you do is change the price on the gig, not create a new one at a higher price. You are competing against yourself, makes no sense. Make one gig for logo design, and keep adjusting the price on that one. Don’t create multiple gigs offering the same thing at different prices, that just seems dishonest.

And for the one gig, start low and get some reviews. $100 for a logo design on a gig that has 0 reviews will not work, unless you are displaying amazing samples and portfolio with big brands.

Thank you, I will have that in mind.

Archived