Order completion problem

Oh dear. Did you accept the cancellation?

If this happens again, you should report the buyer for TOS violation - those kinds of threats are strictly forbidden.

Any cancellation will affect your stats, but you have 9 good reviews, so you should be able to overcome this.

Keep an eye out for the buyer using the work you delivered - you can report them to their host for copyright infringement …

• Like 2

Oh dear. Did you accept the cancellation?

If this happens again, you should report the buyer for TOS violation - those kinds of threats are strictly forbidden.

Any cancellation will affect your stats, but you have 9 good reviews, so you should be able to overcome this.

Keep an eye out for the buyer using the work you delivered - you can report them to their host for copyright infringement …

hey sir , am finish the work when i send it to him he told me he wanna cancel or he give me 1 stars and im accept the cancel , thank uu for helping me

I’m not “sir” - or even “ma’am”. Those titles are reserved for servants talking to their employers. Please use names, rather than honorifics - it may be that what’s polite where you live isn’t so much where other people live.

Please accept the variety of cultures 🙂

You can tell that English isn’t his native language, nor he is fluent in English.

No hate, just wanted to offer my opinion

Thank you 🙂 :smile:

• Like 1

Lol! This is a site where many cultures come together. I’m suggesting you don’t behave as a servant. What’s ok in one culture can easily be mistaken as an insult in another. If I were to call you “sir”, for example, that would be … bordering on an insult. You, too, need to accept all cultures. It can be a minefield.

• Like 2

Lol! This is a site where many cultures come together. I’m suggesting you don’t behave as a servant. What’s ok in one culture can easily be mistaken as an insult in another. If I were to call you “sir”, for example, that would be … bordering on an insult. You, too, need to accept all cultures. It can be a minefield.

How am I behaving as a servant?

Moreover… I definitely am accepting of all cultures and I do not mind minor or major English mistakes and misconceptions

You are not, abood - however, foudbhmidn was doing so by calling me “sir”.

I’m not going to argue about this - the fact is that assuming maleness (“sir”) is also an indication of inherent subconscious bias, so there you are. I’m now off …

ou are not, abood - however, foudbhmidn was doing so by calling me “sir”.

I’m not going to argue about this - the fact is that assuming maleness (“sir”) is also an indication of inherent subconscious bias, so there you are. I’m now off …

im sorry for that mistake , thank you

You are not, abood - however, foudbhmidn was doing so by calling me “sir”.

Oh ok…

I suppose he made this assumption based on your profile picture

Still, it is not enough of a reason to make statements about gender.

Anyways, thank you…