Not getting enough view and orders?

m_chonchol

Hi @m_chonchol,
As I saw, you are on Fiverr since 2017 but no orders yet?
I think you are not getting the maximum out of what Fiverr offers you as a freelancer.
Try to use all 3 packages when you create a gig
The next thing is, use all 3 gig images.
Also your description seems a little messy. Try to answer what buyers have on their mind when they view your gig other than saying contact me at first.

Hi @m_chonchol,

As I saw, you are on Fiverr since 2017 but no orders yet?

I think you are not getting the maximum out of what Fiverr offers you as a freelancer.

Try to use all 3 packages when you create a gig

The next thing is, use all 3 gig images.

Also your description seems a little messy. Try to answer what buyers have on their mind when they view your gig other than saying contact me at first.

Hello @deprojekt ,

Yes I joined on 2017 but my gig were paused. Now I made my gig live and ready to work. So need to prepare my gigs perfectly so that I get maximum client attention. Thank you for you guideline. I’ll make three packages and change the description. Lets see what happens.

Hello @deprojekt ,

Yes I joined on 2017 but my gig were paused. Now I made my gig live and ready to work. So need to prepare my gigs perfectly so that I get maximum client attention. Thank you for you guideline. I’ll make three packages and change the description. Lets see what happens.

Good luck on your gig.

If you need any proffessional help, you can visit my gig here

Good luck on your gig.

If you need any proffessional help, you can visit my gig here

I’m getting good impressions, views and clicks…But no order yet…Lets hope for the best…I can see you do SEO and other stuffs to boost up gigs. I’ll let you know if I need any such kind of requirement. Thanks in advance…

I’m getting good impressions, views and clicks…But no order yet…Lets hope for the best…I can see you do SEO and other stuffs to boost up gigs. I’ll let you know if I need any such kind of requirement. Thanks in advance…

Review your gigs and update them with good pictures. use enough keywords and give a very good descriptions…

and send lots and lotd of buyer requests

Review your gigs and update them with good pictures. use enough keywords and give a very good descriptions…

and send lots and lotd of buyer requests

I think the picture I’ve used is good enough. And the description is also informative. Can you kindly see my profile from here and let me know after you see my gig. https://www.fiverr.com/m_chonchol?up_rollout=true

How can I send lots and lotd of buyer request? Kindly let me know.

Archived