A buyer ordered my $5 package and expects $100s worth of work. CS isn't responding

abloob

Hey there! I have an issue with a buyer who purchased my $5 package. He expects me to make a full game for him. Even though my gig states that I do not make full games. It is beyond me how someone can purchase a $5, 1 day delivery package and expect a full game to be made for them. I contacted customer support promptly and asked them to cancel the order without affecting me statistics (Which they have done before) but this time it’s been over 24 hours and I haven’t received any response. The delivery is now 7 hours past due and my on-time delivery stats have already been affected. I’m worried that CS won’t respond in time and I will receive a forced cancellation and one star review from this buyer which would basically mean that my Fiverr career is over. I’ve already sent a resolution to the buyer, asking him to extend the delivery so that CS can cancel the order on time and that he can message me if he wants a game created, where we can come up with a reasonable price. He hasn’t responded either so far. What can I do?

Is that really CS did cancel the order without affecting statistics before! Because I had the same problem some days ago where buyer directly placed wrong order which not related to my gig. But when I asked to buyer for cancellation, in fact that was made buyer end however it affected my statistics. I was truly disappointed about considering my statistics.

Is that really CS did cancel the order without affecting statistics before! Because I had the same problem some days ago where buyer directly placed wrong order which not related to my gig. But when I asked to buyer for cancellation, in fact that was made buyer end however it affected my statistics. I was truly disappointed about considering my statistics.

It did appear in analytics, but my order completion wasn’t affected.

Archived