How can I get high Impression in my GIGs?

itzmoni63

promote your gig via social media , or your can find " promote fiverr gig" on Fiverr. There are tons of seller doing it

promote your gig via social media , or your can find " promote fiverr gig" on Fiverr. There are tons of seller doing it

is it the only way? to increase impression and clicks?

This terrible, false advice, @dntkachairing, advice. Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with spamming lings on social media, or promoting gigs appropriately anywhere else. Impressions are ONLY registered when someone searches your keywords on Fiverr, and your gig shows up in the search results. Impressions are an on-site metric only. You cannot control impressions, because the only people who can raise your impressions, are the buyers searching Fiverr for gigs like yours.

is it the only way? to increase impression and clicks?

This terrible, false advice, @dntkachairing, advice. Impressions have absolutely nothing to do with spamming lings on social media, or promoting gigs appropriately anywhere else. Impressions are ONLY registered when someone searches your keywords on Fiverr, and your gig shows up in the search results. Impressions are an on-site metric only. You cannot control impressions, because the only people who can raise your impressions, are the buyers searching Fiverr for gigs like yours.

spamming lings on social media, or promoting gigs appropriately anywhere else.

Hi, thank you for replying me. I’m not asking him to spam. Even Fiverr themselves said you can promote your gig on other social media platform. And I didn’t said it will help increased impression, I only said promote your gig

promote your gig

spamming lings on social media, or promoting gigs appropriately anywhere else.

Hi, thank you for replying me. I’m not asking him to spam. Even Fiverr themselves said you can promote your gig on other social media platform. And I didn’t said it will help increased impression, I only said promote your gig

promote your gig

I’m not asking him to spam. Even Fiverr themselves said you can promote your gig on other social media platform. And I didn’t said it will help increased impression, I only said promote your gig

Promoting a gig does NOT help to improve impressions on Fiverr.

I’m not asking him to spam. Even Fiverr themselves said you can promote your gig on other social media platform. And I didn’t said it will help increased impression, I only said promote your gig

Promoting a gig does NOT help to improve impressions on Fiverr.

NOT help to improve impressions on Fiverr.

I know, that why I only said promote. but promote on social media , will also increase social click, click and views.

There are tons of fiverr seller providing “promote your fiverr gig” go check them out 🙂

NOT help to improve impressions on Fiverr.

I know, that why I only said promote. but promote on social media , will also increase social click, click and views.

There are tons of fiverr seller providing “promote your fiverr gig” go check them out 🙂

I know, that why I only said promote. but promote on social media

The OP asked, “how possibly I can increase my gig impression”, and you told him, “promote your gig via social media”. I noted, in response to this, that promoting a gig on social media does not improve impressions on Fiverr. Please be mindful of the original question that an OP asks, so that you can provide an accurate answer in response to his question.

I have no interest in their gigs. It is also worth noting that most of what those other sellers are saying is basically, “go post your gig links on your social media accounts”, and that is also an ineffective way of getting people to hire you. The links anyone posts on their personal social media accounts will only be seen by the their friends and family. Those friends and family are not the target customers of a gig. Therefore, posting links on social media is not likely to help most people.

If you want to “check something out” here on the forum, you are welcome to see the many times I, and other veteran sellers, have said the same things I am telling you now.

Please be wise about the “advise” you share with others, and please be aware of the nature of the questions to which you choose to respond.

I know, that why I only said promote. but promote on social media

The OP asked, “how possibly I can increase my gig impression”, and you told him, “promote your gig via social media”. I noted, in response to this, that promoting a gig on social media does not improve impressions on Fiverr. Please be mindful of the original question that an OP asks, so that you can provide an accurate answer in response to his question.

I have no interest in their gigs. It is also worth noting that most of what those other sellers are saying is basically, “go post your gig links on your social media accounts”, and that is also an ineffective way of getting people to hire you. The links anyone posts on their personal social media accounts will only be seen by the their friends and family. Those friends and family are not the target customers of a gig. Therefore, posting links on social media is not likely to help most people.

If you want to “check something out” here on the forum, you are welcome to see the many times I, and other veteran sellers, have said the same things I am telling you now.

Please be wise about the “advise” you share with others, and please be aware of the nature of the questions to which you choose to respond.

The links anyone posts on their personal social media accounts will only be seen by the their friends and family.

I do agree what you say. Only this sentence, I wish to say something ( sorry, I’m being too bored). Social media is huge, you can advertise your gig on other social media group, like Facebook…for example graphic design, logo design, freelancer needed…Not just friends and family.

And by increasing veiw, clicks and social clicks, it’s help to “rank up” your gig. That’s why you can see some gig appearing on the first page (best selling) without selling any thing.

The links anyone posts on their personal social media accounts will only be seen by the their friends and family.

I do agree what you say. Only this sentence, I wish to say something ( sorry, I’m being too bored). Social media is huge, you can advertise your gig on other social media group, like Facebook…for example graphic design, logo design, freelancer needed…Not just friends and family.

And by increasing veiw, clicks and social clicks, it’s help to “rank up” your gig. That’s why you can see some gig appearing on the first page (best selling) without selling any thing.

Social media is huge, you can advertise your gig on other social media group, like Facebook…for example graphic design, logo design, freelancer needed

Almost all of those groups are just other sellers pasting the links to their gigs as well. Those are not your targeted customers. It would be wise to understand the difference between targeted, effective marketing, and just pasting links everywhere, while hoping that someone randomly finds your gigs.

Your target customers are not waiting around in Facebook promotional groups hoping someone will come along to help them. If you want targeted customers, you are going to have to do your research, and go find them. More often than not, sellers are NOT connected to sellers in their personal social media accounts, and not reaching the people that need their services in random spam-filled Facebook groups.

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search results. There is nothing specific that sellers can do to guarantee better placement in the Fiverr search engine. That’s not how the Fiverr search engine works. Please do not share false “advice”.

Hello,

I am not sure how possibly i can increase My GIG impression. I need suggestion about it.

Thank you

I am not sure how possibly i can increase My GIG impression. I need suggestion about it.

While many of the comments in here were directed away from you, please take the time to read what has been said in those comments. You asked about impressions… Those comments may be helpful for you. In addition, work to be a great seller, and worry not about impressions. Impressions are only valuable in showing you if others are searching for your services in the Fiverr search results. Impressions cannot guarantee that you will earn orders, or be a better seller.

Just focus on your gigs, reach out to your target customers, and focus on the things that YOU can control. Make sure you have descriptive keywords, and let the buyers search as they may.

Social media is huge, you can advertise your gig on other social media group, like Facebook…for example graphic design, logo design, freelancer needed

Almost all of those groups are just other sellers pasting the links to their gigs as well. Those are not your targeted customers. It would be wise to understand the difference between targeted, effective marketing, and just pasting links everywhere, while hoping that someone randomly finds your gigs.

Your target customers are not waiting around in Facebook promotional groups hoping someone will come along to help them. If you want targeted customers, you are going to have to do your research, and go find them. More often than not, sellers are NOT connected to sellers in their personal social media accounts, and not reaching the people that need their services in random spam-filled Facebook groups.

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search results. There is nothing specific that sellers can do to guarantee better placement in the Fiverr search engine. That’s not how the Fiverr search engine works. Please do not share false “advice”.

Yep, I had research on Fiverr quite a lot. Totally true, just wanted to play along with you. ( life is really quite boring nowadays).

By promoting via social media, although there will be no sale,but it gives people HOPE and some light in this very competitive Fiverr market. It gives them some joy to see the no. going up (view, click) 😄

While many of the comments in here were directed away from you, please take the time to read what has been said in those comments. You asked about impressions… Those comments may be helpful for you. In addition, work to be a great seller, and worry not about impressions. Impressions are only valuable in showing you if others are searching for your services in the Fiverr search results. Impressions cannot guarantee that you will earn orders, or be a better seller.

Just focus on your gigs, reach out to your target customers, and focus on the things that YOU can control. Make sure you have descriptive keywords, and let the buyers search as they may.

Thank you so much. I had a really wrong Idea that social views and clicks can help me getting more jobs . But the real thing is to FOCUS on the GIG’s and keywords. I learnt a lot from these comments. It will help all NEW Sellers.

Archived