New seller saying thank you fiverr!

I just started my voice over gig a little less than a month ago and have made 10 sales already : ) No marketing emails, paid ads, cold calling… just organic sales. As a professional voice talent as my full time job, I wanted to see what the fiverr marketplace could bring to my business. What value I’m finding on this platform, hope this is a good place to share my gratitude : )

• Like 11

All the best of luck to you! I started selling last August and have been lucky enough to leave my full time marketing job and go alone as a freelancer. All because of Fiverr. I sincerely hope you do very well. Your voice over gig is awesome and you have the perfect english accent too!

Warmest wishes,
Paul.

• Like 3

All the best of luck to you! I started selling last August and have been lucky enough to leave my full time marketing job and go alone as a freelancer. All because of Fiverr. I sincerely hope you do very well. Your voice over gig is awesome and you have the perfect english accent too!

Warmest wishes,

Paul.

Thanks Paul! I LOVE working full time as a freelancer, it’s so nice. Congrats on your successful freelancing journey!

• Like 2