Cannot complete skill test

tshrpl

hi, I’m new to fiverr, joined yesterday … while completing my profile I found the skill tests section which I was totally unaware of, so I decided to complete one just for the sake of learning what it was…

I started the “Basic English” skill test … which took around ~5 mins to complete

but when the first section had ended, I couldn’t end the test, the buttons were not working.
according to the instructions, I couldn’t close the window or move to another one … so I stayed at the test window for rest of the time.
but even after waiting ~15 min more time (after the timer hit zero) there was no response … so I closed the window and fiverr reported me failed…

(a screenshot)
blah.png.8108cd81cbbe008969d9bca8d126ae84.png

what should I do now?

Repeat the test today again.

Test is best viewed using Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 45.0 or higher or Google Chrome 48 or higher.

Do not press the next button if you have not answered the question.

Do not use the shortcut menu options (mouse right-click) or the keyboard for navigating backwards or forwards within the test.

If issue persists, contact CS and report a bug.

Repeat the test today again.

Test is best viewed using Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 45.0 or higher or Google Chrome 48 or higher.

Do not press the next button if you have not answered the question.

Do not use the shortcut menu options (mouse right-click) or the keyboard for navigating backwards or forwards within the test.

If issue persists, contact CS and report a bug.

my browser (google chrome) version is the latest, I used a tab so no problem with the mouse or keyboard shortcuts …

I will try again today (on my pc), if it doesn’t work … I will write a bug report to CS

(thanks for the quick reply)

We have another thread about this.

Hello everyone. I had faced an issue while taking Fiverr basic English test which was about to publish my first GIG on Fiverr and I was happy that I can do it easily and when I did start the test wasn’t even showed to me it’s just showed me the ending test window I did wait for 5 minutes that maybe it takes time to start but nothing was happening I ended the test then it showed me you have failed the test I don’t know what to say when I even haven’t seen a single question haven’t answered a sin…

Yours is different however from the other poster’s problem.

my browser (google chrome) version is the latest, I used a tab so no problem with the mouse or keyboard shortcuts …

I will try again today (on my pc), if it doesn’t work … I will write a bug report to CS

(thanks for the quick reply)

I will try again today (on my pc), if it doesn’t work…

It won’t let you try again/retake the test today as it says “you cannot take a test more than once within 24 hours or 2 times in a 3-month period” - so you need to wait until tomorrow to retake the test.

I completed my skill test exam but “END TEST” button didn’t work. now showing failed.

My exam was definitely excellent to pass. What can I do now?

You could report it to CS and see if they can check/fix any bugs if there are any.

You could then retake the test on another day, with the Chrome browser if you weren’t using that previously.

You could report it to CS and see if they can check/fix any bugs if there are any.

You could then retake the test on another day, with the Chrome browser if you weren’t using that previously.

fiverr.JPG.477e578765f2e1e9ad1c7124497d78ab.JPG
fiverr994×459 40.2 KB

Is this report to CS?

• 1 year later...

Hello dear experts!

I'm new to Fiverr. I took Fiverr content writing courses accidently and failed. 

Then, I retook the test. During test I had a media player in minimized mood (repeat 1 song).

It popped up a few times and my test closed.

They said you have to wait for 3 months to retake this test.

Is there any way to retake the test again before 3 months period?

Please Guide me. Regards

1 hour ago, faisalhussain4 said:

Hello dear experts!

I'm new to Fiverr. I took Fiverr content writing courses accidently and failed. 

Then, I retook the test. During test I had a media player in minimized mood (repeat 1 song).

It popped up a few times and my test closed.

They said you have to wait for 3 months to retake this test.

Is there any way to retake the test again before 3 months period?

Please Guide me. Regards

it's a simple English Test for whom you facing so many problems!

here are a few points to remember while giving a Fiverr test or any other online test.

1. Make user you have a good internet connection
  2. Also, Check Your Browser working well or not
  3. Never minimize or maximize the Test window
  4. Never switch tab while giving an exam it considers cheating.

As per your question you already void the Fiverr skill test rules which you can see on the skill test front window when the exam starts.

Fiverr gives only to change for every test every 3 months so you have to wait for 3 months to give the test.

image.png.39d7428c043699ce9338a7fa2dbee57f.png

I Myself had given Many and never faced such problems

Archived