What changes should i make to my gig?

sakibhimel

The gig image says “Fast & Free”. I’m not sure it should say “Free” since the gig isn’t free.

It says “Compared to Facebook,Instagram has around 2 Million Monthly Advertisers”.
But that isn’t comparing Instagram to Facebook really - it doesn’t say what the number of advertisers are on each or what the difference in the number of advertisers are.

I’d change the wording of “If You’ll not satisfy with results then I’ll revision”
eg. to something like “If you’re not satisfied with the results then I can revise…” or “…then I will revise…”

The gig image says “Fast & Free”. I’m not sure it should say “Free” since the gig isn’t free.

It says “Compared to Facebook,Instagram has around 2 Million Monthly Advertisers”.

But that isn’t comparing Instagram to Facebook really - it doesn’t say what the number of advertisers are on each or what the difference in the number of advertisers are.

I’d change the wording of “If You’ll not satisfy with results then I’ll revision”

eg. to something like “If you’re not satisfied with the results then I can revise…” or “…then I will revise…”

uk1000 Thanks for your reply. I will do the necessary changes

Archived