Confusion - Response rate

Hey everyone,

So I’m a little bit confused right now. I had received a message from a new buyer and I replied within 1 hour. So of course, my “response time” dropped down but my response rate has dropped down to 80%, it was on a 100% before! I always reply to my buyers within 12 hours, yet my response rate has dropped, does anyone have any clue as to what happened? Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone,

So I’m a little bit confused right now. I had received a message from a new buyer and I replied within 1 hour. So of course, my “response time” dropped down but my response rate has dropped down to 80%, it was on a 100% before! I always reply to my buyers within 12 hours, yet my response rate has dropped, does anyone have any clue as to what happened? Thanks in advance.

my response rate has dropped down to 80%, it was on a 100% before! I always reply to my buyers within 12 hours, yet my response rate has dropped, does anyone have any clue as to what happened? Thanks in advance.

Hi Jackie,

Maybe you got spammed, so it could be a good idea to check the spam tray.

my response rate has dropped down to 80%, it was on a 100% before! I always reply to my buyers within 12 hours, yet my response rate has dropped, does anyone have any clue as to what happened? Thanks in advance.

Hi Jackie,

Maybe you got spammed, so it could be a good idea to check the spam tray.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. Nope, my spam only contains people that I have blocked in the past?

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. Nope, my spam only contains people that I have blocked in the past?

You’re welcome.

How long has it been since the last one you blocked?

You’re welcome.

How long has it been since the last one you blocked?

So, just checked, and it was 6 days ago, but my response rate just dropped down today. Do you think this has a correlation?

So, just checked, and it was 6 days ago, but my response rate just dropped down today. Do you think this has a correlation?

Yes, that’s the problem. Please unmark that message as spam, reply with a simple “no” if you wish, and mark it again as spam.

That will avoid your Response Rate to keep dropping.

Yes, that’s the problem. Please unmark that message as spam, reply with a simple “no” if you wish, and mark it again as spam.

That will avoid your Response Rate to keep dropping.

oh wow, so your telling me if you block a buyer, your response rate is still taken into account? So in future, how can I prevent this? Thx for your time and help! Also, what happens if I delete the message?

oh wow, so your telling me if you block a buyer, your response rate is still taken into account? So in future, how can I prevent this? Thx for your time and help! Also, what happens if I delete the message?

Thx for your time and help!

You’re most welcome, Jackie! 😉

oh wow, so your telling me if you block a buyer, your response rate is still taken into account? So in future, how can I prevent this?

Before reporting and blocking spam messages, always reply with a simple 'No".

It’s better to be safe than sorry, and it will only take a few seconds of your life.

Also, what happens if I delete the message?

Once you have replied and report/block them, you can delete them. There’s no problem.

Thx for your time and help!

You’re most welcome, Jackie! 😉

oh wow, so your telling me if you block a buyer, your response rate is still taken into account? So in future, how can I prevent this?

Before reporting and blocking spam messages, always reply with a simple 'No".

It’s better to be safe than sorry, and it will only take a few seconds of your life.

Also, what happens if I delete the message?

Once you have replied and report/block them, you can delete them. There’s no problem.

Wow great, never knew that! I always thought once you block someone, your basically done with them, turns out this isn’t the case. Thanks for your clarification.

Archived