How do I ask a Seller question

ozoson

Hi everyone, please Is against the rule to ask a gig Seller a question to get clarification about a gig you want to buy from him/her
I ask a Seller a question about his gig to know if the YouTube Adsense can equally be used on a blog, but Fiverr team categorized it as spam. What do I do to get across to this Seller please, I want to buy the gig seriously
Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi,

Of course you can ask sellers questions. There might be other reasons why your message was flagged. This happens automatically, for example if you’re sending many messages in a short time span, if you’re including words/phrases/emails/phone numbers or other prohibited things in the message etc.

Read through your message again to make sure it doesn’t violate the ToS - or contains words that might trigger the system to flag your message.

Thanks Smasradio for your reply. But I did not use any suspicious words/bad word neither did I include any link in the question. That’s why I’m still confused
Below is the screenshot of one of the message I sent

Screenshot_20200424-224745.thumb.png.ebafc9f75a6465d0d376011861e0b8f9.png
Screenshot_20200424-224745480×854 45.9 KB

Thanks Smasradio for your reply. But I did not use any suspicious words/bad word neither did I include any link in the question. That’s why I’m still confused

Below is the screenshot of one of the message I sent

It might have been the “covid-19” word that made them look at the message (even though it’s mentioned in the gig description) - since they’re checking things related to that (even though they seem to allow some things related to it) or maybe the word “adsense” even though that’s what the gig is about.

Rewording what you say might help. Though I don’t see why the same adsense account couldn’t be used on websites too. I’d think you’d just need to copy the code related to it (that I think Google supplies). That doesn’t mean the seller would help with adding it to your website(s) though if that isn’t listed in the gig description.

If you do reword it you might need to be careful in case it gets flagged again (in case multiple flags might lead to a warning). I don’t know whether it’s worth talking to CS/letting them know it was a legitimate question about the gig.

It might have been the “covid-19” word that made them look at the message (even though it’s mentioned in the gig description) - since they’re checking things related to that (even though they seem to allow some things related to it) or maybe the word “adsense” even though that’s what the gig is about.

Rewording what you say might help. Though I don’t see why the same adsense account couldn’t be used on websites too. I’d think you’d just need to copy the code related to it (that I think Google supplies). That doesn’t mean the seller would help with adding it to your website(s) though if that isn’t listed in the gig description.

If you do reword it you might need to be careful in case it gets flagged again (in case multiple flags might lead to a warning). I don’t know whether it’s worth talking to CS/letting them know it was a legitimate question about the gig.

Thanks uk1000 for this insight. Please how do I talk to CS. I need to talk to them because I have reworded the question and removed COVID-19 and I have not received any answer showing that the seller has not seen my question.

I would guess the words ads-ense and we-b-site could be cause for bot-alarm.

Thanks benedictrm for your help. How do I reword it without using adsense and website to try to get the seller understand what I’m saying. Please are they forbidden words?

Thanks uk1000 for this insight. Please how do I talk to CS. I need to talk to them because I have reworded the question and removed COVID-19 and I have not received any answer showing that the seller has not seen my question.

If you wanted to talk to CS, you could create a support ticket with the link below:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

If you’ve sent an other message to the seller and it doesn’t have anything under it saying “x won’t be able to see it” and it doesn’t say “x can no longer receive messages from you” or something like that, then it most likely has been sent to the seller. So you could just wait for a response from the seller or try another seller.if you don’t get a response from that one.Though if you try another seller, it might be best to reword the message in case something checks for multiple identical messages and thinks it’s spam.

Thanks benedictrm for your help. How do I reword it without using adsense and website to try to get the seller understand what I’m saying. Please are they forbidden words?

If you have a question about Adsense and websites you could also use a search engine to search for the answer or ask on a site related to Adsense and websites (I don’t know if it’s okay to create a topic about that on this forum so people who know can help you since’s it’s related to a gig you want to buy, maybe).

eg. you could just search google for “how to add Adsense to website [or your particular type of website eg. WordPress or whatever].”

If you wanted to talk to CS, you could create a support ticket with the link below:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

If you’ve sent an other message to the seller and it doesn’t have anything under it saying “x won’t be able to see it” and it doesn’t say “x can no longer receive messages from you” or something like that, then it most likely has been sent to the seller. So you could just wait for a response from the seller or try another seller.if you don’t get a response from that one.Though if you try another seller, it might be best to reword the message in case something checks for multiple identical messages and thinks it’s spam.

Thanks very much for taking your time to respond and give useful assistance to my question

• Like 1