I'm freaking out a bit

marianarv

Even though the freak is replying to you, there is no reason to be freaking out. Sometimes it can take them more than a day.

I’m only freaking out because in about 14 hours this buyer will be able to forcefuly cancel the order and leave a 1 star review without non of it being my fault. I already made a post about it but they basicly ordered my gig as a joke and asked for something that had nothing to do with what Im actualy selling.

I’m only freaking out because in about 14 hours this buyer will be able to forcefuly cancel the order and leave a 1 star review without non of it being my fault. I already made a post about it but they basicly ordered my gig as a joke and asked for something that had nothing to do with what Im actualy selling.

That’s a bummer! We all had such buyers at some points in our career. Personally, I’d try to fix this without customer support by opening a dispute that you are canceling this order as it isn’t a service that you provide.

If it’s already that late, don’t wait on customer support. I mean, they can help you reset the “Orders Completed” if you provide them with a reason that the order was canceled because the buyer ordered a service for something you don’t provide.

Next time, open a dispute a 10-hours before the order delivery time in case you can’t get your buyer to answer.

That’s a bummer! We all had such buyers at some points in our career. Personally, I’d try to fix this without customer support by opening a dispute that you are canceling this order as it isn’t a service that you provide.

If it’s already that late, don’t wait on customer support. I mean, they can help you reset the “Orders Completed” if you provide them with a reason that the order was canceled because the buyer ordered a service for something you don’t provide.

Next time, open a dispute a 10-hours before the order delivery time in case you can’t get your buyer to answer.

I’d try to fix this without customer support by opening a dispute that you are canceling this order as it isn’t a service that you provide.

I agree with this. If nothing else it will buy you an extra day or two before customer support is able to respond, if the buyer declines to cancel.

I’d try to fix this without customer support by opening a dispute that you are canceling this order as it isn’t a service that you provide.

I agree with this. If nothing else it will buy you an extra day or two before customer support is able to respond, if the buyer declines to cancel.

I’ll send one then, thank you. Hope they accept it.

Archived