Best sites for real organic traffic for fiverr gigs?

ad_design21

But why would you take the time to write 6 full sentences about how you have to repeat yourself giving advice, instead of simply give your advice in 2 sentences. Its a loose loose situation, because you waste your energy and the one asking for advice got nothing.

Also, alot of people read advice posted on the internet, so the OP might not take your advice seriously, but if atleast one scrolling person got something from it, it should be worth it.

I agree in parts with her. We really need to research for ourselves and learn from the difficulties. But the forum is for sharing experiences, you know? If I have the X skills, I would like to share this knowledge, so that more people will be able to do it. In addition to that, the tag of this post is ‘Improve My GIG’. In other words, it doesn’t make sense to emphasize her refusal to share tips so rudely.

• Like 1

I agree in parts with her. We really need to research for ourselves and learn from the difficulties. But the forum is for sharing experiences, you know? If I have the X skills, I would like to share this knowledge, so that more people will be able to do it. In addition to that, the tag of this post is ‘Improve My GIG’. In other words, it doesn’t make sense to emphasize her refusal to share tips so rudely.

I have shared plenty of real in-depth knowledge on how to do the marketing thing over the last few months. As have other (see above) and in 99% of cases it is ignored.

People only seem to want silly tis n trix that will never work or if they did work once will not work again. Especially if every thoughtless fool rushes over and spams the opportunity.

No, not hiding anything at all. merely understanding that there is little to gain in giving to people who do not want to improve themselves (yet are happy to suck like vampires and cry like babies)

🙂

• Like 4

Of course I feel the same way about repeating questions, especially if a simple search could’ve get the results very easily. @benedictrm & @alex_sampaio
I am critizing is the fact, that you take so much energy right now to prove the asking person wrong, to make them feel bad about asking, instead of researching. Just dont put your energy into that, instead you you could simply answer or atleast paste a link to the question already answered.
Save your selfs and everyone else some time and energy. 🙂

• Like 1

Of course I feel the same way about repeating questions, especially if a simple search could’ve get the results very easily. @benedictrm & @alex_sampaio

I am critizing is the fact, that you take so much energy right now to prove the asking person wrong, to make them feel bad about asking, instead of researching. Just dont put your energy into that, instead you you could simply answer or atleast paste a link to the question already answered.

Save your selfs and everyone else some time and energy. 🙂

Don’t you think I (and no doubt people like me) have done that already - many times. Yet sill we are “demanded” to give more.

Have you not seen that there is a person or two who post links to solid material over and over. Yet right after that, clearly without reading, the same people are asking the same clueless questions. If the question is broken, it cannot be answered directly. If the questioner is blind, nothing “easy” will help them.

Why? What have, or will, these people ever give back to me either directly or indirectly with a better world? Entitlement is not a pretty or productive thing - no matter how popular it is.

Our aim is to get people off their entitlement train so they can solve not only their own problems but by extension the problems of the world that they are currently creating (or perpetuating).

If you want to understand the logic, read Ayn Rand. Or even the saying where they talk about giving a man a fish vs teaching him how to get fish for himself. Some people will stand there forever with hands out and never even try to “make” their own fish. Allowing (or encouraging) this is not kindness.

image.thumb.jpg.ab41a8c8c57870242acb027084505c9a.jpg
image1080×1080 181 KB

🙂

• Like 6

Don’t you think I (and no doubt people like me) have done that already - many times. Yet sill we are “demanded” to give more.

Have you not seen that there is a person or two who post links to solid material over and over. Yet right after that, clearly without reading, the same people are asking the same clueless questions. If the question is broken, it cannot be answered directly. If the questioner is blind, nothing “easy” will help them.

Why? What have, or will, these people ever give back to me either directly or indirectly with a better world? Entitlement is not a pretty or productive thing - no matter how popular it is.

Our aim is to get people off their entitlement train so they can solve not only their own problems but by extension the problems of the world that they are currently creating (or perpetuating).

If you want to understand the logic, read Ayn Rand. Or even the saying where they talk about giving a man a fish vs teaching him how to get fish for himself. Some people will stand there forever with hands out and never even try to “make” their own fish. Allowing (or encouraging) this is not kindness.

🙂

Agreed.

I am all about helping others, but they don’t even spend a minute searching this forum or maybe the Fiverr website FAQs to learn more, I just feel like I’m wasting my time.

• Like 6

I agree with you all, but I have to say you also overread my point rather blindly and carelessly.
The point is that you are wasting your time and energy complaining about these kind of people, instead of either ignoring it or simply drop a link to where it was answered before. What you do isnt benefical in ANY way, if its not making things worse, especially when trolling.
I get that it can be frustrating at times, but I’d suggest doing the same thing that you expect from them and reflect on your actions.

• Like 1

I agree with you all, but I have to say you also overread my point rather blindly and carelessly.

The point is that you are wasting your time and energy complaining about these kind of people, instead of either ignoring it or simply drop a link to where it was answered before. What you do isnt benefical in ANY way, if its not making things worse, especially when trolling.

I get that it can be frustrating at times, but I’d suggest doing the same thing that you expect from them and reflect on your actions.

@benedictrm already gave a great response. In short: we are trying to teach them to stop being so entitled and to perhaps be able to solve their own problems next time.

Also, I think most regular users here reflect on their actions all the time. I do, anyway. However, I, and I suspect many others, have come to the realization that the best way to help is to steer users toward helping themselves rather than spoon-feeding them. It may not help them in the short run, but in the long run, it will be more effective for them once they get a chance to reflect on what they have been told.

You probably disagree with this, and that is completely fine. However, what I would then invite you to do is to become an active part of this community and help new users by posting links or answering questions, as you mentioned before. You can practice what you preach instead of simply “wasting your time” by complaining about other people complaining.

• Like 10

best sites for real organic

www. banana.com

www. orange.com

www. avocado.com

www. kiwi.com

www. chickenbreast.com

www. watermelon.com

www. strawberry.com

www. wholegrain.com

www. herbaltea.com

and many more, all organic.

I don’t think you need to do this seriously because I think she doesn’t know the effects there that’s why she asked…everybody here has contributed a lot but you do not need to do this ma’am

• Like 1

I don’t think you need to do this seriously because I think she doesn’t know the effects there that’s why she asked…everybody here has contributed a lot but you do not need to do this ma’am

You have read all of 26 minutes of the forum - not enough time to make a judgment call on what @marinapomorac contributes here. She is quite helpful in many posts.

I guess you are not familiar with “sarcasm”?

Where is YOUR valuable input on where the OP should find “real organic traffic”? I can judge that you have not contributed much to this topic. See how that works?

GG

• Like 6

Thank @genuineguidance I was going to ignore it but let’s add some quality since he is asking for it.

The steps to succeed on Fiverr or any other freelance market is to offer people what you are good at.

If no one needs what you are good at then you need to get new skills.

OP asked for the best sites for real organic traffic for Fiverr GIGs.

Now, this question alone is evidence of how unprepared she is for the world of business.

Plus in one of her next posts, she is asking for “tricks” on how to get more organic traffic.

Let’s say you ask me to tell you how you can 100% proven, for real, no work whatsoever needed ever again, make 200$ monthly without even waking up. No promotion, no marketing, nothing.

You do this one time, and you are free for life, and 200$ gets on your account monthly.

So, not 99% or 99.99%, it is 100% secure method to get 200$ minimum monthly.

It is what I do.

Are you ready?

You go to school, go to college, get a master’s degree, write 6 books, publish them and then relax while your publisher sends you revenue every month. He prints the book sends them to clients and you watch money arriving in your bank account.

You wanna know why I am on Fiverr? Because I wrote 4 new books in April 2020 and person who was supposed to check them and the only person I trust to check them properly before publishing ended up in the hospital. He is finally fine today and I will be heading back to that work.

Fiverr was and always will be a side LOCATION (not a job) where I offer my design and video editing services.

She wants to climb the stairs of success by skipping most of them because they are too boring and nonprofitable.

People who find success without climbing the stairs slowly one step at the time usually have amazing and outofthis world unique talent.

And to get back why did I post what I post.

Look at the previous topics from this OP:

Apr '20 · 53

Is it okay to buy a review as a new seller?

Jul '20 · 38

Is there any benefit to stay online on fiverr all day?

Apr '20 · 31

BUYER REQUEST offer Templates

May '20 · 23

Fiverrr impressions, clicks , views problem

Apr '20 · 18

How to know your Gig position in pages?

So she/he managed to get ALL-IN-ONE standard “you should never do this” topics on her profile.

Buying reviews. Just the idea of thinking that and posting that so it is permanently connected to her profile…

Staying online 24/7… how?

You can ask good question, you can ask bad question, and you can ask wrong questions.

But she is constantly asking wrong questions persistently all while not having an actual account on the main site.

• Like 5

@benedictrm already gave a great response. In short: we are trying to teach them to stop being so entitled and to perhaps be able to solve their own problems next time.

Also, I think most regular users here reflect on their actions all the time. I do, anyway. However, I, and I suspect many others, have come to the realization that the best way to help is to steer users toward helping themselves rather than spoon-feeding them. It may not help them in the short run, but in the long run, it will be more effective for them once they get a chance to reflect on what they have been told.

You probably disagree with this, and that is completely fine. However, what I would then invite you to do is to become an active part of this community and help new users by posting links or answering questions, as you mentioned before. You can practice what you preach instead of simply “wasting your time” by complaining about other people complaining.

You still overread my point though, you could’ve just quoted my whole post and not only one sentence 😀

I agree that spoon-feeding is not beneficial either, because the people trying to help give alot with little return. Perhaps I just disagree with the way you are trying to steer those users into a self learning and self motivated (and self researching lol) personalities.

It could be more benefical if you simply a drop a link to the FAQ when someone asks the same question for the 10000th time, thats what FAQs are there for after all.

On discord servers that I am active on which have a very healthy teaching environment, a bot automatically detects FAQ (for example “how to learn C#”) the bots automatically posts a link to helpful resources + a hint on how to ask specific questions.

Thanks for inviting me being an active part of this community, but I do not like the common sense of the active contributors. You said yourself that I am wasting my time, even though all I did was trying to constructively critize. If the most active contributors react in such a way, without even reading my content, then it is a red flag for any community that is trying to be helpful and self-improving.

• Like 1

You still overread my point though, you could’ve just quoted my whole post and not only one sentence 😀

I agree that spoon-feeding is not beneficial either, because the people trying to help give alot with little return. Perhaps I just disagree with the way you are trying to steer those users into a self learning and self motivated (and self researching lol) personalities.

It could be more benefical if you simply a drop a link to the FAQ when someone asks the same question for the 10000th time, thats what FAQs are there for after all.

On discord servers that I am active on which have a very healthy teaching environment, a bot automatically detects FAQ (for example “how to learn C#”) the bots automatically posts a link to helpful resources + a hint on how to ask specific questions.

Thanks for inviting me being an active part of this community, but I do not like the common sense of the active contributors. You said yourself that I am wasting my time, even though all I did was trying to constructively critize. If the most active contributors react in such a way, without even reading my content, then it is a red flag for any community that is trying to be helpful and self-improving.

I read all your posts and understood them all. Just because I quoted one part does not mean I did not read it all. :man_facepalming:

I do not believe you are wasting your time, I put that in quotes because you were telling others that they were wasting their time. I wanted to show you how it might feel to be told what you are doing is a waste of time. I thought that would be clear to anyone with a decent reading comprehension.

• Like 4

I read all your posts and understood them all. Just because I quoted one part does not mean I did not read it all. :man_facepalming:

I do not believe you are wasting your time, I put that in quotes because you were telling others that they were wasting their time. I wanted to show you how it might feel to be told what you are doing is a waste of time. I thought that would be clear to anyone with a decent reading comprehension.

Okay, I see we are done here 😶

• Like 1

I would LOVE for this to be an option here on the Fiverr forums. Bots cannot get frustrated answering the same question for the 10th time in a day, for the 356th day in a row. Sadly, we don’t have a bot for that, and that leaves real people to respond. Unlike bots, people do get frustrated after the 3560th time.

• Like 6

Thank @genuineguidance I was going to ignore it but let’s add some quality since he is asking for it.

The steps to succeed on Fiverr or any other freelance market is to offer people what you are good at.

If no one needs what you are good at then you need to get new skills.

OP asked for the best sites for real organic traffic for Fiverr GIGs.

Now, this question alone is evidence of how unprepared she is for the world of business.

Plus in one of her next posts, she is asking for “tricks” on how to get more organic traffic.

Let’s say you ask me to tell you how you can 100% proven, for real, no work whatsoever needed ever again, make 200$ monthly without even waking up. No promotion, no marketing, nothing.

You do this one time, and you are free for life, and 200$ gets on your account monthly.

So, not 99% or 99.99%, it is 100% secure method to get 200$ minimum monthly.

It is what I do.

Are you ready?

You go to school, go to college, get a master’s degree, write 6 books, publish them and then relax while your publisher sends you revenue every month. He prints the book sends them to clients and you watch money arriving in your bank account.

You wanna know why I am on Fiverr? Because I wrote 4 new books in April 2020 and person who was supposed to check them and the only person I trust to check them properly before publishing ended up in the hospital. He is finally fine today and I will be heading back to that work.

Fiverr was and always will be a side LOCATION (not a job) where I offer my design and video editing services.

She wants to climb the stairs of success by skipping most of them because they are too boring and nonprofitable.

People who find success without climbing the stairs slowly one step at the time usually have amazing and outofthis world unique talent.

And to get back why did I post what I post.

Look at the previous topics from this OP:

Apr '20 · 53

Is it okay to buy a review as a new seller?

Jul '20 · 38

Is there any benefit to stay online on fiverr all day?

Apr '20 · 31

BUYER REQUEST offer Templates

May '20 · 23

Fiverrr impressions, clicks , views problem

Apr '20 · 18

How to know your Gig position in pages?

So she/he managed to get ALL-IN-ONE standard “you should never do this” topics on her profile.

Buying reviews. Just the idea of thinking that and posting that so it is permanently connected to her profile…

Staying online 24/7… how?

You can ask good question, you can ask bad question, and you can ask wrong questions.

But she is constantly asking wrong questions persistently all while not having an actual account on the main site.

This is a wow @marinapomorac I didn’t know she has done all of this before [ swears] I apologize that I judged you so fast but anyways her post taught me some motivational lessons.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

🙂

yess, you are right… communism dident work… 😉 @benedictrm

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

This is not a philosophy, to promote is to promote, whether it is paid or free.  it is an investment that can earn you 100% and get a huge amount of 5 stars.  search more and more especially if you have a lot of competition, nobody will give you the secret

• Like 1