Night Mode In Fiverr?

I think Fiverr might have a function to set the background color to dark. I’m not sure since I’ve never tried it. But, check on the footer of the website. The human body icon. See it on the screenshot, the part marked in red.

Someone curious to try it out will tells us.

Yes, The new accessibility option has many features including low saturated color and contrast settings. But still lacks night mode 👀

• Like 12

This might be interesting to you.

Would be very useful, at least in my eyes, a dark theme for Fiverr. [image] In case you are working late at night, eye exposure for long time to a white color is not always pleasant and may even reduce your productivity or the time you want to look your screen. I personally use a pair of glasses with filters for blue-light protection and these reasons. However, if you feel like you want to have a dark theme for Fiverr, since the platform won’t provide a dark theme version, you can change and…

image.thumb.jpg.5cdca67df539e7ba8f70c90138ad38ff.jpg

• Like 9

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think Fiverr might have a function to set the background color to dark. I’m not sure since I’ve never tried it. But, check on the footer of the website. The human body icon. See it on the screenshot, the part marked in red.

Someone curious to try it out will tells us.

It is very very Good Idea 

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

Check this out! 
If f.lux is not enough, there's a application for Windows which turns the whole screen on negative, so, for fiverr that means black theme everywhere. 

Plus, if you want to save your eyes even more (extreme mode) outside of fiverr, in all other apps and enviroments, this app is for you! 

https://zerowidthjoiner.net/negativescreen

image.png.ea8afdff1e8d71a72a09f62d0588e795.png

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...