Request for Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile App

toutou123

Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile App  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile Application

• yes
    • no

Currently fiverr has white background with black text, can they please add an option for dark/night theme with black background. Black background reduces stress on the eye especially if you look at screen for long hours in the day. Most design software, like adobe, corel, resolve… use black background with white text and icons.

Here is a website that uses the same model www.***** if you click on the arrow in top right corner, you’ll have the option to toggle night mode on/off.

Mod Note: Link removed. Staff will still be able to see it

• Like 47

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old post, but I feel like this feature is essential. I also do a large amount of my work at night; all of my other programs use a dark theme, so it’s massively uncomfortable every time I have to switch window to the Fiverr site! Even with night light (blue light reduction) it’s literally the one remaining thing I regularly use that does not yet have a dark mode. Patiently and excitedly waiting for this one, guys… 😉

• Like 9

Sorry for resurrecting an old post, but I feel like this feature is essential. I also do a large amount of my work at night; all of my other programs use a dark theme, so it’s massively uncomfortable every time I have to switch window to the Fiverr site! Even with night light (blue light reduction) it’s literally the one remaining thing I regularly use that does not yet have a dark mode. Patiently and excitedly waiting for this one, guys… 😉

I work at night, too, and had never thought of setting up such a mode. Thanks for the suggestion! I would put it in the Fiverr Suggestions section because it is more likely that Fiverr staff will see it there and consider it.

• Like 7

I work at night, too, and had never thought of setting up such a mode. Thanks for the suggestion! I would put it in the Fiverr Suggestions section because it is more likely that Fiverr staff will see it there and consider it.

I believe this post is already in the suggestions section? If not, that’s my bad, I am still figuring out the forum layout. 🙂

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I have a suggestion and I hope that the Fiverr team could think about that.

Is there any way to get ‘Night Mode’ on the website and Fiverr App? There are situations for sellers that they have sit for more than 3 4 hours for communication with the client and delivering projects. And night mode would help in this situation by reducing eye strain etc. especially when you work at night and have a good time difference with your clients.
Looking forward to knowing the reader’s thoughts on my suggestions.

• Like 72
  • Thanks 1