How to write to the customer with the offer?

lilianna12

That depends… On when you come up with searches on buyer requests… Then you could send in your offer… Other than that I don’t see any other way you could establish contact with buyers… Even if you could it would be considered spamming… Note sometimes your search in buyer requests could come up with no results… Keep trying… You would get lucky

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

You can send custom offers to at least 10 buyer requests every day. If the buyers message you with their requirements you can send them custom offers too.

Thank you!

Could you, please, be so kind to tell me where buyer requests are situated on the website? I searched everywhere?

Or does it mean that the buyer contact me first and I answer?

Thank you!

Could you, please, be so kind to tell me where buyer requests are situated on the website? I searched everywhere?

If you Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the dropdown menu.

If you still can’t see it you need to reduce the zoom in your browser settings on the right hand side.

Thank you!

I would suggest you to download the Fiverr app in your phone.

Best wishes.😊

Archived