Its been 4 days order is not completed yet

rimshaanees

Hello

I have worked for the a buyer as per instruction, Now she is changing her requirements which are totally new. She open two disputes I cancelled both. Now its been above 4 days but the delivery is not marked as complete. She is also not replying. What should I do now. I know CS is in Buyer favour. Should I wait more or what? It was 3 days before delivery than time. The status of project is attached

IMG_20200424_151429.thumb.jpg.cac101ce0220c83f8f32ccdf995541a7.jpg
IMG_20200424_151429720×1280 50.8 KB
  • Like 2

You should contact CS and tell them that the buyer is incrementing work that wasn’t included in the package and also charge extra if buyer want extra work.

Try to talk in a professional way with the buyer and use unifying words, it will leave a good impression on him/her.

• Like 1

You should contact CS and tell them that the buyer is incrementing work that wasn’t included in the package and also charge extra if buyer want extra work.

Try to talk in a professional way with the buyer and use unifying words, it will leave a good impression on him/her.

its been 48 hours CS is not replying 😃

• Like 1

The thing here is once a customer opens a dispute, the 3-day countdown to completion resets. That means once you cancel or complete the dispute, it will start the 3-day countdown again. At least that’s what happened for me. A customer (which I eventually learned was a reseller of services on Fiverr) opened a new dispute every 3 days for me to not get paid and it lasted for an entire month. In the end he accepted the order, but it took a month for that to clear, which is insane as you can imagine. These things happen.

• Like 2

The thing here is once a customer opens a dispute, the 3-day countdown to completion resets. That means once you cancel or complete the dispute, it will start the 3-day countdown again. At least that’s what happened for me. A customer (which I eventually learned was a reseller of services on Fiverr) opened a new dispute every 3 days for me to not get paid and it lasted for an entire month. In the end he accepted the order, but it took a month for that to clear, which is insane as you can imagine. These things happen.

That is just wrong in every way. It’s a total abuse of the system.

That would have been very disturbing