Buyer did not accept my order

sm4294

HELLO ALL, NEED HELP
I am a new seller on fiverr. I completed client work as per his requirements and delivered to him. He came with a revision to do additional work which is not mentioned on the requirement page. When i told the buyer its additional work sir. he said do that work too. I said please give an extra for additional work because its 2 weeks work. he send a cancellation request. I decline his request and report to fiver customer support… fiver support said we can not force the buyer to accept your work you have to talk to the buyer and request him to accept your work. i requested many times to buyer. but he always send a cancellation request and i keep decline his request.
Can anyone help me what to do now. Because my level is going to be up next month. and i dont want my order completion rate falling down. please give suggestions.
thanks

If its small order you should accept cancellation. But in case its high value you should keep talking to fiverr CS and should share all evidence to them ( screenshot and order number ) to show them that buyer asked for extra work and work that was offered is already done…( hope you didnt offer unlimited revisions).

Also, in any message if buyer said that he liked work you have done and is good, share that screenshot too to show that quality you provided was good enough for buyer !

share your offered service in order and extra that buyer asking so they know !

If its small order you should accept cancellation. But in case its high value you should keep talking to fiverr CS and should share all evidence to them ( screenshot and order number ) to show them that buyer asked for extra work and work that was offered is already done…( hope you didnt offer unlimited revisions).

Also, in any message if buyer said that he liked work you have done and is good, share that screenshot too to show that quality you provided was good enough for buyer !

share your offered service in order and extra that buyer asking so they know !

if i accept cancellation. does it effect on my profile because my level is going to be up next month. i completed 21 projects with 10, 5 star revews. what could be the best cancellation that does not effect my profile. buyer cancellation? if i cancel order? or mutual cancellation.

if i accept cancellation. does it effect on my profile because my level is going to be up next month. i completed 21 projects with 10, 5 star revews. what could be the best cancellation that does not effect my profile. buyer cancellation? if i cancel order? or mutual cancellation.

what could be the best cancellation

They are all the same and will affect your stats anyway.

There is no nice way out of this situation and you will have to choose which way you want to go: to cancel or keep your money but risk bad review. Both will affect your account statistics no matter what.

You you don’t want to cancel and ok with risking a bad review from this buyer than you can keep declining his request and state to fiverr CS that it is a blackmail and should be taken seriously. He is basically threatening you to do more work or he will be cancelling his order. But don’t put your hopes high, fiverr CS might not take any actions. And bare in mind that overall reviews also should be higher than 90% or around 4.7/4.8

If you don’t want bad review than you can agree for cancellation but it will affect your statistics.

what could be the best cancellation

They are all the same and will affect your stats anyway.

There is no nice way out of this situation and you will have to choose which way you want to go: to cancel or keep your money but risk bad review. Both will affect your account statistics no matter what.

You you don’t want to cancel and ok with risking a bad review from this buyer than you can keep declining his request and state to fiverr CS that it is a blackmail and should be taken seriously. He is basically threatening you to do more work or he will be cancelling his order. But don’t put your hopes high, fiverr CS might not take any actions. And bare in mind that overall reviews also should be higher than 90% or around 4.7/4.8

If you don’t want bad review than you can agree for cancellation but it will affect your statistics.

i need your suggestions what to do now? my level is going to be up in next 2 days. i completed 25 projects and have a 5 star ratings. if i cancel order will my level up? and one more question. Can i ask for revew from buyer? its against the policy of fiverr?

i need your suggestions what to do now? my level is going to be up in next 2 days. i completed 25 projects and have a 5 star ratings. if i cancel order will my level up? and one more question. Can i ask for revew from buyer? its against the policy of fiverr?

i need your suggestions what to do now?

Are you serious? I just answered that question in my answer above. But I’ll copy it here for you one more time 👇

You you don’t want to cancel and ok with risking a bad review from this buyer than you can keep declining his request

Archived