Buyer Request Offered

mloulouprods

NEVER complete work unless the buyer has PAID YOU FIRST.

Ya got scammed, sounds like. Next time do not start working until the buyer has submitted an order.

Thanks !!!

Its my first time !!! I think that the people chat me are submitted automatically. when he see my offer.

in this case not the error, is my fault.

Thanks

• Like 2

Below is the Create/ Send / Accept Offer process. I think I included everything. An offer is formal and official through the send an offer button IN YOUR CHAT BOX. That’s the only way to accept a formal Fiverr offer. Never just through a chat. The buyer must submit payment and meet your formal requirements listed in your offer and then pay in advance. The money is held in Escrow until the client formally completes the project or through automatic completion after 3 days if no response from buyer.

• The STEPS TO TAKE during your formal SEND OFFER project delivery
  1. Create and Send offer (or buyer sends an order)
  2. Buyer accepts offer and pays (payment held in escrow until project is finished and funds clear)
  3. The timer starts at the top of the project
  4. Work with buyer to get the project finished in time (use the RESOLUTION CENTER if you are having issues with the buyer)
  5. Deliver your work through the green DELIVER WORK button
  6. Wait for response
  7. Make revisions
  8. Buyer completes project when satisfied
    And respond immediately to their Seller Review if the buyer does one
  9. Or if there is no response after formal DELIVERY, your project is automatically completed by Fiverr in 3 days
  10. You wait 14 days (7 days if you are a Top Rated Seller)
  11. The funds clear
  12. The funds are put into your earnings credit
  13. You keep them there or transfer them to your bank or PayPal etc.

Buyers can still give you a rating and review even after the project completes up to 14 days. Make sure your buyer is happy and try to end your project by making yourself available for issues or questions. #fiverrselleroffer #fiverroffercompletion #fiverrdeliverwork

• Like 6

Below is the Create/ Send / Accept Offer process. I think I included everything. An offer is formal and official through the send an offer button IN YOUR CHAT BOX. That’s the only way to accept a formal Fiverr offer. Never just through a chat. The buyer must submit payment and meet your formal requirements listed in your offer and then pay in advance. The money is held in Escrow until the client formally completes the project or through automatic completion after 3 days if no response from buyer.

• The STEPS TO TAKE during your formal SEND OFFER project delivery
  1. Create and Send offer (or buyer sends an order)
  2. Buyer accepts offer and pays (payment held in escrow until project is finished and funds clear)
  3. The timer starts at the top of the project
  4. Work with buyer to get the project finished in time (use the RESOLUTION CENTER if you are having issues with the buyer)
  5. Deliver your work through the green DELIVER WORK button
  6. Wait for response
  7. Make revisions
  8. Buyer completes project when satisfied

And respond immediately to their Seller Review if the buyer does one

9. Or if there is no response after formal DELIVERY, your project is automatically completed by Fiverr in 3 days
  10. You wait 14 days (7 days if you are a Top Rated Seller)
  11. The funds clear
  12. The funds are put into your earnings credit
  13. You keep them there or transfer them to your bank or PayPal etc.

Buyers can still give you a rating and review even after the project completes up to 14 days. Make sure your buyer is happy and try to end your project by making yourself available for issues or questions. #fiverrselleroffer #fiverroffercompletion #fiverrdeliverwork

Thanks Melissa for explanation!!! to helpfull !!!

cheers

• Like 2