My gig has disappeared :"Gig description might be misleading or unclear"

carineb

As @lloydsolutions mentioned, This N°1 thing is the only suspicious thing I see on your description for it to be denied and that does make sense. You can’t say you’re the No 1, or you are the best. Other than that, It’s a pretty good eye catching description actually.

I think sellers can put this kind of points without any problem as long as they are not false information. Cause in my gigs, I use this kind of statement too and they are running without any problem.

+400 highly satisfied customers

I have already translated +1000 product descriptions

I have removed the n°1.

400 customers and 1000 translations. Yes, that’s right. I sometimes translate 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40… listings for 1 customer.

I also have customers outside Fiverr.

I have changed this to avoid any suspicious sentences.

Here is the last description:

I manually translate and localize your listing to boost your ranking (BSR) and generate more sales on the French market.

I can translate from English, Spanish or Italian . I translate your title, bullet points and description and A+ content.

I have already translated +1000 product descriptions (many of them are now in the Top 100, Amazon’s choice or N°1 Best seller):

• pet supplies
  • sports and outdoors
  • baby
  • automotive
  • beauty and personal care
  • electronics
  • health
  • home and kitchen
  • luggage…

Price list:

• Up to 300 words: $20
  • Up to 450 words: $30
  • Up to 600 words: $40

What I need :

The link to your original listing or the text in a Word or Excel file.

• Like 3

I have removed the n°1.

400 customers and 1000 translations. Yes, that’s right. I sometimes translate 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40… listings for 1 customer.

I manually translate and localize your listing to boost your ranking (BSR) and generate more sales on the French market.

I can translate from English, Spanish or Italian . I translate your title, bullet points and description and A+ content.

I have already translated +1000 product descriptions (many of them are now in the Top 100, Amazon’s choice or N°1 Best seller):

• pet supplies
  • sports and outdoors
  • baby
  • automotive
  • electronics
  • health
  • home and kitchen
  • luggage…

Price list:

What I need :

Cool, I can see your gig on the profile, I think it’s active now. 🙂

• Like 3

I have removed the n°1.

• pet supplies
  • sports and outdoors
  • baby
  • automotive
  • electronics
  • health
  • home and kitchen
  • luggage…

Price list:

What I need :

That looks much better in my opinion. A little more text. Congratulations on getting it approved finally!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi there,
I think the same is happening to me. I updated my gig description yesterday and it also had these stars symbols and ticks. Now I can’t find my gig anywhere. Even when I search by username, my gig is not visible.
Please is there anyone who can help me with this, I am really worried about my gig. Two of my gigs used to rank on the first page.

Thanks in Advance!
Salmaan

• Like 1