Fiverr vs. Covid

Your (I will design professional and minimalist business card) gig is really good but I think buyers are messaging you or requesting custom offers for other things as well. Because in your business card gig portfolio I’m seeing other type of works. Why don’t you create more gigs. Logo design, Banner design etc… I mean you’re a graphic designer & I think web design work is just temporary for you. If your main gig is related to graphic design then focus on it & improve your skills. Don’t worry,…
My sales have definitely taken a hit. Especially the large orders that businesses used to place. Since most businesses are currently shut down or experiencing other issues, those orders have stopped coming in and my revenue has taken a big hit as a result.
You can’t give your services free as it’s fiverr policy that the minimum order is 5$ on fiverr.

C´mon!!!

• Like 8

Your (I will design professional and minimalist business card) gig is really good but I think buyers are messaging you or requesting custom offers for other things as well. Because in your business card gig portfolio I’m seeing other type of works. Why don’t you create more gigs. Logo design, Banner design etc… I mean you’re a graphic designer & I think web design work is just temporary for you. If your main gig is related to graphic design then focus on it & improve your skills. Don’t worry,…
My sales have definitely taken a hit. Especially the large orders that businesses used to place. Since most businesses are currently shut down or experiencing other issues, those orders have stopped coming in and my revenue has taken a big hit as a result.
You can’t give your services free as it’s fiverr policy that the minimum order is 5$ on fiverr.

C´mon!!!

Are people making their gigs cheaper now I am wondering…

• Like 2

Are people making their gigs cheaper now I am wondering…

Many many new seller are coming many of them don’t know how to work and what is the price range!

They are thinking that they will do cheap work and get more and more customer!

and end of the day they know about their work and the output<3

• Like 2

Many many new seller are coming many of them don’t know how to work and what is the price range!

They are thinking that they will do cheap work and get more and more customer!

and end of the day they know about their work and the output<3

That is my main dilemma, I don’t want to underprice my work, but I don’t know how buyers are thinking now.

• Like 2

I’ve noticed that almost no one buys my Basic package, most of the purchases are of more expensive custom offers or Premium. People who have extra money to spend will be buying things, people who don’t - won’t, discount or not.

No one has asked me for a special corona discount yet. I fully expected that to start happening.

• Like 3

I’ve noticed that almost no one buys my Basic package, most of the purchases are of more expensive custom offers or Premium. People who have extra money to spend will be buying things, people who don’t - won’t, discount or not.

No one has asked me for a special corona discount yet. I fully expected that to start happening.

Would it be better to set 3 packages for a gig or one like a basic one for which you can choose extra services ?

• Like 1

Would it be better to set 3 packages for a gig or one like a basic one for which you can choose extra services ?

I found 3 packages to be a better sales model in general and at all times. You give people options, they’re happy to play around and put together a custom package for themselves.

• Like 2