Fiverr's TERRIBLE, Awful, No Good, Very Bad Customer Service

lcwritten

I’ve had a couple very bad experiences with CS but 90% of the time have had really personal, genuine guidance and intervention from them.

The Fiverr site itself has a lot of bugs or broken features, and when asking for support in relation to those things it does feel a lot like “sorry but that’s just the way things are!”

But typically, I’ve found the agents to be great. To be honest, as @eoinfinnegan pointed out, I think it probably has a lot to do with a high volume of nonsense tickets and an understaffed CS team.

• Like 20

I miss Hugo from CS. He was always helpful and you could tell he’d actually take time to look into your situation.

There was a pretty sharp dip in quality around a year ago. Many new faces, poor English, copy/pasted answers out of context all the time, etc. Now CS I’m getting seems to be okay.

I haven’t used CS enough to notice a lot of that, but I have noticed that CS communications seem to have declined. Several times it’s been evident the person responding didn’t fully understand what I wrote and it seems to be a language barrier. I didn’t have that impression before.

• Like 16

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

It's unbelievably bad. They're having a piss at you it feels like. I have an 80/80 5 star rating, something that would clearly indicate I put my heart into my work. However I feel that I am just LUCKY. Some ( potential ) buyers are just horrible, and if you ever need any assistance, forget it. Robotic and nonsensical replies, no help whatsoever. Indeed when you reach out to them, the first thing they will do is try to find something to turn it around and actually give you an official warning for. Fiverr customer support SUCKS BAD. 

The whole system is messed up. 

- Why can I not refuse taking an order from rude people?

- Why can I not get any assistance when I'm clearly not in the wrong?

- What's with the copy pasted robotic replies?

But what can you expect from a company that even takes a 30 percent cut from tips

• Like 13

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Lena locked this topic