0 Buyer Request (New to fiverr)

pharrisgraphics

Hi
So recently i have 0 buyer requests and i just started out with fiverr, i never had any buyer requests and i heard that thats a great way to get clients BUT i dont know is it because im new, i mean i dont know how to check my rank so im wondering is my rank the problem or something else (btw i started out 2 days ago)

Please someone help
THANKS.

• Like 4

I wouldn’t worry too much yet if you’re only a couple of days in, just make sure you are using keywords and tabs and such. Also your descriptions and you should get them coming in soon. Be sure to be active on Fiverr as much as you can be. I am on every day and new also, got 4 sales so far. Don’t be discouraged, you’ll do great I’m sure!! Best of luck!

• Like 2

I wouldn’t worry too much yet if you’re only a couple of days in, just make sure you are using keywords and tabs and such. Also your descriptions and you should get them coming in soon. Be sure to be active on Fiverr as much as you can be. I am on every day and new also, got 4 sales so far. Don’t be discouraged, you’ll do great I’m sure!! Best of luck!

Thank you! 😀

• Like 1

Hi

So recently i have 0 buyer requests and i just started out with fiverr, i never had any buyer requests and i heard that thats a great way to get clients BUT i dont know is it because im new, i mean i dont know how to check my rank so im wondering is my rank the problem or something else (btw i started out 2 days ago)

Please someone help

THANKS.

Welcome to the forum.

i mean i dont know how to check my rank so im wondering is my rank

There is no way to check your rank. You probably don’t even a stable ranking position to check.

Search results have been known to differ based on who was searching, and from where.

my rank the problem or something else (btw i started out 2 days ago)

If you can’t see buyer requests, it’s usually for one of two reasons:

1. You’re a new seller, and new sellers tend to see fewer requests. This is because a request disappears once ten sellers of a certain level have responded to it. There are many new sellers replying to requests, so they usually don’t stay visible for long.

2. There are no requests related to your gig, as it’s too niche.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum.

i mean i dont know how to check my rank so im wondering is my rank

There is no way to check your rank. You probably don’t even a stable ranking position to check.

Search results have been known to differ based on who was searching, and from where.

my rank the problem or something else (btw i started out 2 days ago)

If you can’t see buyer requests, it’s usually for one of two reasons:

1. You’re a new seller, and new sellers tend to see fewer requests. This is because a request disappears once ten sellers of a certain level have responded to it. There are many new sellers replying to requests, so they usually don’t stay visible for long.

2. There are no requests related to your gig, as it’s too niche.

Thanks man ill try to be active and post more gigs!

• Like 1