Hurray! I got my first sale

robiul70

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It one thing to ask them to change it, but to ask them to put it to what they originally intended is different. In this case no need to ask for change just let them know they can set it to original intention. Positive review not negative. Much luck

You can’t ask buyer for changing the review, you’ll get warning.

Ask customer support to resolve this issue.

I received my first sale on the second day of joining and on the third day I got the second sale. But my first buyer gave me negative review by mistake 😦 And now I am unable to send buyer request:(

I received my first sale on the second day of joining and on the third day I got the second sale.

Congratulations man! keep up the good work.

But my first buyer gave me negative review by mistake 😦 And now I am unable to send buyer request:(

You can ask customer support to resolve this issue for you. try not discuss this with your buyer directly otherwise you may get your first warning.

Good luck!

Congrats please help me too to get my first order I am still waiting for an order can you give me the tips what strategies did you make to get orders?

I think I’m lucky because I’ve only sent five buyer requests and I’ve received the first order.

Archived