Hurray! I got my first sale

robiul70

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello thats great news. Your buyer can change his review since it was by mistake. Let him know that

Maria S.

He is not a regular buyer, I notify him about it, he told me he did it accidentally now he couldn’t able to change it.

Hello thats great news. Your buyer can change his review since it was by mistake. Let him know that

Maria S.

Your buyer can change his review since it was by mistake. Let him know that

I wouldn’t do that. It’s against Fiverr TOS to ask a buyer to change their review, which doing so will result in a warning issued to OP’s account.

I wouldn’t do that. It’s against Fiverr TOS to ask a buyer to change their review, which doing so will result in a warning issued to OP’s account.

Thank you for the information, I always keep that in mind.

It one thing to ask them to change it, but to ask them to put it to what they originally intended is different. In this case no need to ask for change just let them know they can set it to original intention. Positive review not negative. Much luck

Archived