I am not getting any order and I did everything

dariusmarcu

Hello guys so I just decided to become a seller on fiverr. I created 6 gigs. Ive created a verry complex description about the services that I am offering with a good structure .Ive added images a solid Portofolio with previous work so the clients should get an ideea about how the finished product will look like and what they are getting for the money . I also did some resonable Pricing including packages compared to the competiotion in the same niche wich in my case is home interior designs with realistic renders furniture and all of that.
I created my Gigs 2 Weeks Ago and Today statistics are : Impressions 186
Views 154
Clicks 124
Judging by this my gigs are doing verry well but its seems almost impossible to get my first order
In the meanwhile I also Passed the Basic Englis Test with a 8.0 Score and I also recieved my First Badge from Fiverr Learn Online Freelancing Essential

EDIT: I forgot to say I also used buyer request and sent about 40 offers but only 2 guys contacted me asking questions and then saying they will contact me later for ordering but I guess they found someone else

Please If anyone experienced from the community can take a look and help me I dont know what elese should I do .
Any advices and any tips are welcome
Thanks for your time 🙂

Hello guys so I just decided to become a seller on fiverr. I created 6 gigs. Ive created a verry complex description about the services that I am offering with a good structure .Ive added images a solid Portofolio with previous work so the clients should get an ideea about how the finished product will look like and what they are getting for the money . I also did some resonable Pricing including packages compared to the competiotion in the same niche wich in my case is home interior designs with realistic renders furniture and all of that.

I created my Gigs 2 Weeks Ago and Today statistics are : Impressions 186

Views 154

Clicks 124

Judging by this my gigs are doing verry well but its seems almost impossible to get my first order

In the meanwhile I also Passed the Basic Englis Test with a 8.0 Score and I also recieved my First Badge from Fiverr Learn Online Freelancing Essential

EDIT: I forgot to say I also used buyer request and sent about 40 offers but only 2 guys contacted me asking questions and then saying they will contact me later for ordering but I guess they found someone else

Please If anyone experienced from the community can take a look and help me I dont know what elese should I do .

Any advices and any tips are welcome

Thanks for your time 🙂

I forgot to say I also used buyer request and sent about 40 offers but only 2 guys contacted me asking questions and then saying they will contact me later for ordering but I guess they found someone else

But thank you for the advice Blessings 😇

Hello @dariusmarcu

I m checking your profile. It looks nice and clear. On first look, what i could use to change on your GIGs are description. Try to BOLD some important parts, and try to use more SEO for your GIGs. Find which word potential clients research the most related to your skills. USe that word for Title, description and tags in GIG.

Also, try to write unique and different text for GIGs. I saw that you have almost same text on 2 different GIGs.

VIdeo presentation - For example, record video how you draw interior example. That will help a lot and give more trust for potential client.

And excellent for English test… But also try to do test which is related to your Skills.

When you have that big number of clicks and you don’t have to much conversation and don’t have orders… Well you need to change something. Use to “play” with all, try to find the best option. and be patient, a lot 🙂

Cheers

Hello @dariusmarcu

I m checking your profile. It looks nice and clear. On first look, what i could use to change on your GIGs are description. Try to BOLD some important parts, and try to use more SEO for your GIGs. Find which word potential clients research the most related to your skills. USe that word for Title, description and tags in GIG.

Also, try to write unique and different text for GIGs. I saw that you have almost same text on 2 different GIGs.

VIdeo presentation - For example, record video how you draw interior example. That will help a lot and give more trust for potential client.

And excellent for English test… But also try to do test which is related to your Skills.

When you have that big number of clicks and you don’t have to much conversation and don’t have orders… Well you need to change something. Use to “play” with all, try to find the best option. and be patient, a lot 🙂

Cheers

thanks a lot amazing guy 🙂

For me you can add a video to introduce yourself!
It will be so much helpful…

In Fiver being the most relevant and delivering quality work is the most Important thing as a new seller. Nowadays being patient is the first rule for becoming a successful seller. Here are some effective tips for becoming more are more successful as a New Seller in Fiver >> Gig optimization : Being a new seller first effective work is optimizing the gig for ranking purposes. As example Choosing a gig title depending on search tags. Beside that adding various kind of search tags related to gi…

Archived