My gig doesn't show up on search

brawl_maniac

Guys 3 and a half days ago i created a gig and it still tells me: Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out. I tried contacting them but the site keeps giving me an error.

I hope this link help you to find out your solution.

hello to all i have one question, from 4 days iam uploading my gig its shows active from my side but nothing in search,nor its in new arrival…than i searched on fiver seller help about my gig and this msg displayed (Your Gigs is not displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace since is is currently being moderated by our Trust and Safety team. The moderation process may last up to 30 days. ) what does it means??and why it is happening with me ??means what can be the reason for that…

• 1 month later...

Fiverr Running Gig not showing in the Search list
“Please Help me” Last 3/4 Month My one Gig was in the first Page. but the Last 30 days we can’t find my any gigs? and have no any New Buyer Order. I am searching from another device and can’t find them even with filters for local sellers.

Archived