How many day did it take to get the first order?

anvith_619

It took me 9 days and submitting offers to 45 buyer requests. I worked so hard on it, the buyer gave me a $5 tip. My suggestion to you: don’t give up and when you do get your first order, work as much and hard as you have to. A five star review on your first sale is everything for future business.

It took me 9 days and submitting offers to 45 buyer requests. I worked so hard on it, the buyer gave me a $5 tip. My suggestion to you: don’t give up and when you do get your first order, work as much and hard as you have to. A five star review on your first sale is everything for future business.

Thanks a lot

But my mother does not want me to work on fiverr saying its a waste of time and demotivates me :roll_eyes:

They wont belive me until I get my first order

Thanks for your concern

It’s very, very rude and lazy to respond to someone’s comment with something totally unrelated.

Take some initiative and look it up. Your question has been asked in the forum hundreds of times.

I apologize if I didnt reply your comment with something related. I have been looking it up but I want more answers to collectively know what to do.

I apologize if I didnt reply your comment with something related. I have been looking it up but I want more answers to collectively know what to do.

Switch to Selling Mode and then click on more a dropdown appears

Select Buyers Request.

Then if any Active request is present it will be displayed.

Prominent Timings are 3:30-5:30 AM GMT, 5:00-6:00PM GMT and 8:00PM-10PM GMT.

You see a lot of request at this time.

Switch to Selling Mode and then click on more a dropdown appears

Select Buyers Request.

Then if any Active request is present it will be displayed.

Prominent Timings are 3:30-5:30 AM GMT, 5:00-6:00PM GMT and 8:00PM-10PM GMT.

You see a lot of request at this time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. This is actually the answer Ive been looking for, unlike other answers. Thank you again 😄

its all on you

how you work on fiverr

and how much time you spent on fiverr

you will get your first order shortly

I stay on fiverr the entire day and spend 3-4 hours to improve my gig trough photoshop

i have sent exactly 99 requests and have 210 impressions 80 clicks and 139 views

I have been in this platform for 21 days

https://www.fiverr.com/share/YLoRoa

I stay on fiverr the entire day and spend 3-4 hours to improve my gig trough photoshop

i have sent exactly 99 requests and have 210 impressions 80 clicks and 139 views

I have been in this platform for 21 days

https://www.fiverr.com/share/YLoRoa

i send more than 200 buyer requests

and have impressions and views you see

553235664_Screenshotfrom2020-04-22114213.thumb.png.937c6aebb5fc298cd96215b14b7af867.png
Screenshot from 2020-04-22 11:42:131082×448 39.1 KB

but still i have only 2 orders

it take time

Archived