What is my real impression count?

ashwinirao620

Hello everyone, I have a gig on fiverr where I offer voice overs, and I had my phone and PC both logged on to fiverr. However, on PC statistics shows around 506 impressions, but on the fiverr mobile app the impressions count is 331.
Now what is the actual count? I refreshed both of them but nothing changed.

• Like 3

Surely,you will have more than one Gigs.In our mobile phone we see the impression of all active Gigs collectively.So,there is nothing to worry abt.Keep working hard.

Well in that case, the impressions on the app should be more than the count on PC. It is the other way round though, which makes it confusing. But you’re right, its nothing to worry about. Just curious.

• Like 1

Surely,you will have more than one Gigs.In our mobile phone we see the impression of all active Gigs collectively.So,there is nothing to worry abt.Keep working hard.

“In our mobile phone we see the impression of all active Gigs collectively.” – That’s not what he’s saying.

He’s saying that the app and desktop are showing two different results. That discrepancy is indeed a problem.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I have two active gigs currently and I woke up and saw in my phone that I am currently on 30 impressions last 7 days. But when I open Fiverr on PC, it shows 88 impressions in just one of the gig. It was 88 the day before that too. The impressions changed in my phone but not on my PC I suppose.

I've tried refreshing the page but nothing changes

What should I do?

11 minutes ago, tsngaming said:

I have two active gigs currently and I woke up and saw in my phone that I am currently on 30 impressions last 7 days. But when I open Fiverr on PC, it shows 88 impressions in just one of the gig. It was 88 the day before that too. The impressions changed in my phone but not on my PC I suppose.

I've tried refreshing the page but nothing changes

What should I do?

I found that it can take up to a couple of hours before they sync up before. At the end of the day, your gig stats should be identical between your pc and your phone.