My gigs doesn't appear in the search page

martinognianov

I have 2 gigs. When I search for them none of them appear at the search page. Even my username doesn’t appear when I search it too. I don’t get many impressions at all. Is my gigs even visible? I have the problem since i posted my first gig. Maybe they are too bad or all the Covid-19 situation is the problem? Please anyone who have time: search for my username, search for one of my gigs. And please tell me if they are visible…

They are visible if I send link but if I search for them they don’t appear…

I have 2 gigs. When I search for them none of them appear at the search page. Even my username doesn’t appear when I search it too. I don’t get many impressions at all. Is my gigs even visible? I have the problem since i posted my first gig. Maybe they are too bad or all the Covid-19 situation is the problem? Please anyone who have time: search for my username, search for one of my gigs. And please tell me if they are visible…

They are visible if I send link but if I search for them they don’t appear…

Even my username doesn’t appear when I search it too

From my experience, it should be shown if you correctly search by your username in Fiverr search. If you feel this is an error, you can contact customer support always. 🙂

“but you always can trust me to make your school project or all the other types of presentation you want”

The above is copied from your profile description and is also mentioned in your gigs.

(You are also not allowed to have duplicate gigs.)

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Suggest you delete one of your gigs and remove all references to academic work.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived