READ, People! Be original!

helenabester

48 minutes ago, samcaff said:

I agree, you really need to understand what the buyer wants. There is no point sending a generic offer to their request, they want to know you have read their requirements and fully understand why they are asking for. Super helpful tip! 

Right! 

and this is the reason 80% sellers fail in buyer request and never gets an order.

Sending request faster does not mean that the buyer will watch your bid in higher position.

it will be displayed by fiverr algorithm

also buyer request is accepted by fiverr manually so there is no chance that if someone sends a request as soon as the request was posted will be seen by the buyer.

it means faster response does not helps getting an order.

a creative bid with a unique details have higher chances to get hired.

• Like 103
  • Up 1

On 10/1/2021 at 8:56 PM, social_breeze said:

1) Never read or understand what the buyer actually looking for.

This is definitely a great point to raise. I have just written my own post about it. It is almost pointless for sellers to send requests without reading and understand the buyers requirements. Also, as mentioned in this post, don't send offers for things that are almost impossible. 'Getting 1000 subscribers on a YouTube video for $5' explain to the buyer that this will take time and the cost will be xxx, they often appreciate the honesty and will be more drawn to you. The more time you take on the buyer, the more confidence you can build.

Great tips, thank you!

• Like 88
  • Thanks 7

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Many Fiverr Forum sellers advise others to respond to ten buyer requests per day. That is a good way for a new seller to get work, BUT not before the seller reads the buyer's request to make sure it is a service the seller can provide.  

Below is a buyer request that I saw today. Eighteen sellers had made offers on this request that was not even a request! Therefore, they wasted one of the ten responses they are allowed to have each day.

2041315233_ScreenShot2022-05-15at8_36_08AM.thumb.png.d6f83e43a8f70c02f00502ab920a76d8.png

Be sure to read the buyer requests, so you do not waste your time!  

• Like 84
  • Haha 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2022 at 10:10 AM, phemmkeyz said:

How can get order, please help me

Spend a lot of time reading the threads here on the Fiverr Forum. There is much information that will help you learn how to run a Fiverr business. That is what I did when I began five years ago. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 109
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

On 5/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, vickiespencer said:

Many Fiverr Forum sellers advise others to respond to ten buyer requests per day. That is a good way for a new seller to get work, BUT not before the seller reads the buyer's request to make sure it is a service the seller can provide.  

Below is a buyer request that I saw today. Eighteen sellers had made offers on this request that was not even a request! Therefore, they wasted one of the ten responses they are allowed to have each day.

2041315233_ScreenShot2022-05-15at8_36_08AM.thumb.png.d6f83e43a8f70c02f00502ab920a76d8.png

Be sure to read the buyer requests, so you do not waste your time!

I noticed that there are a few people that are actually advertising their services on BR. Is this allowed? 

• Like 56
  • Up 1

33 minutes ago, kendal1747 said:

there are a few people that are actually advertising their services on BR. Is this allowed?

No, it is not allowed, but Fiverr does not monitor it unless someone takes the time to report them.

When I was a new seller, I posted a reply to one of the Buyer Requests that were actually sellers trying to get work. First, I told them that the BRs are for buyers to look for sellers, not for sellers to offer their services.

Then I asked the seller what offers he had received, and he said the only replies he had were from other sellers who wanted to work for him! So, when I see those posts, I have to laugh because they all are looking for work, and not one buyer is involved.

If new sellers would read the information Fiverr provides to them, they would not make such errors. 

• Like 53
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 4

to make this work long term for yourself, make sure to send such buyer request in which you're sure that you can do 100% task and won't leave any chance of mistake. So if you send all 10 buyer requests a day than you'll leave no chance of getting difficult project this'll help you get good reviews and feedback, you'll get fruitful results when you'll reach at higher level of selling

• Like 56
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2022 at 10:14 AM, webdesigneratif said:

Thanks for the info although I write very nice buyer request but still I could not land a job so I will try to take your advice as tips.

Fiverr is doing away with Buyer Requests. It would be wise to join Briefs and put your price and just wait to be matched with a buyer. 

• Like 55