Emoji Game Round 4!

vickiespencer

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. Best I can do at the mo!

✈️

Hi Nate, welcome to the game! It’s a good place to challenge your mind a little and have some fun. 🙂

✈️

Is the answer Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

(By the way, I hope you didn’t throw away the rental agreement for those cars. Otherwise, you’re… well, you know the quote!)

Hi Nate, welcome to the game! It’s a good place to challenge your mind a little and have some fun. 🙂

✈️

(By the way, I hope you didn’t throw away the rental agreement for those cars. Otherwise, you’re… well, you know the quote!)

Yep, that’s right!

‘Those aren’t pillows!!!’

Great film 😀

Arggh, can’t figure out how to quote!

ahmwritingco got it right - Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

A great old film 😄

(Not sure about mobile, but on desktop, just highlight the text you wish to quote, and a box appears as the head of the highlighed text that says

. You can learn more about this discourse server and it’s formatting by taking the tutorial in the direct message you should have gotten from @ discobot when you joined.)

(Not sure about mobile, but on desktop, just highlight the text you wish to quote, and a box appears as the head of the highlighed text that says

. You can learn more about this discourse server and it’s formatting by taking the tutorial in the direct message you should have gotten from @ discobot when you joined.)

Thanks imagination7413. So many different forums I use! I got used to clicking a quote button! 😁

✈️

Correct. Well done!

Your turn 😁

Let’s enjoy and relax listening to some nice music while we wait…

You knew it all along didn’t you… Thanks for the music though, it really helped XD

You knew it all along didn’t you…

1.jpg.cfb1592c84bbaec3183cfb83b8ba2b55.jpg

🙈

Thanks for the music though, it really helped XD

My pleasure, Bubbles! ☺️

Here’s how I imagine you looked when you finally solved it.

😂

✈️

Ugh! You’re really good. 😁

I’ll be back to see what Bubbles comes up with.

Yes, Bubbles!!! 😃

I was getting worried nobody was going to guess.

XD, That is exactly how I looked hahaha.

I’ll be back to see what Bubbles comes up with.

Are you ready?

👁️

Archived