Still waiting for my order!

jithin_08

It took me one week before getting my first order, and during the week where I haven’t got any orders, I was searching and watching tutorials about how to improve my gigs and make them better, then I was always re editing my gigs until I get something decent, and after a week, I got my first customer who became a regular, and because he was a regular, he was always satisfied and writing positive reviews, so I got more customers.
Ah yes, and I did long video editings for cheap… Now I hope my patience will pay to reach level 1 seller and see if I can raise up my prices.

It took me one week before getting my first order, and during the week where I haven’t got any orders, I was searching and watching tutorials about how to improve my gigs and make them better, then I was always re editing my gigs until I get something decent, and after a week, I got my first customer who became a regular, and because he was a regular, he was always satisfied and writing positive reviews, so I got more customers.

Ah yes, and I did long video editings for cheap… Now I hope my patience will pay to reach level 1 seller and see if I can raise up my prices.

Congrats bro 😀

Archived