How to get an order quickly

sagarjadeja

None of these things even increase the likelihood of getting an order let alone getting one quickly.

If the supply for your gig is high and your demand is low, you will not probably not get sales. That doesn’t change just because people followed your above steps.

And please stop telling people to post on social. It isn’t necessary to get work and actually can’t unless you understand how leads actually happen on social. You don’t get leads by posting your gig everywhere repeatedly.

how you got an order quickly… 1.proper description of your gig 2.no hidden costs 3.high quality work 4.quick delivery within timeline 5.up to date portfolio 6.no copy from another design 7.unique gig title 8.more sharing you gig on social media like -fb, insta, tweeter, medium, dribbble, etc… 9.avoid changes in gig description when you created after . 10.atleast open one time in day your Fiverr id and explore it. thank you guys i hope help full for all … my profile visit and also give…

your advice is great. I would like to join little bit to your Advice.Must include fiverr optimize words to the GIG title and description.these words can get fiverr search results.and tags too. Good Work. keep it up 👍

Archived