Please Visit my fiverr gig and guide me

sheikhtamjid

In your gig it says “4-Year Experience on this Platform”.

It’s not clear what you mean by that. Saying that it seems like you might mean the Fiverr platform but your profile was created less than 2 years ago.

Your gig says “24/7 Friendly Communication”. How are you going to communicate with your buyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? It seems a bit unrealistic.

It’s probably okay but just in case, I’d check the different site’s terms to make sure there’s no issue with you creating the profiles for businesses on them all.

I’m not sure the “hurry up” bit of the gig description is a good idea. It might seem like you’re putting pressure on the buyer, and for no real reason.

It’s not clear what you mean by that. Saying that it seems like you might mean the Fiverr platform but your profile was created less than 2 years ago.

Your gig says “24/7 Friendly Communication”. How are you going to communicate with your buyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? It seems a bit unrealistic.

It’s probably okay but just in case, I’d check the different site’s terms to make sure there’s no issue with you creating the profiles for businesses on them all.

I’m not sure the “hurry up” bit of the gig description is a good idea. It might seem like you’re putting pressure on the buyer, and for no real reason.

Thanks for the information

@uk1000 Thank you so much

Archived