I am Mohammed Indian nationality who joint Fiverr recently

Dear Friends,
I am recently joint with Fiverr forum
I have experience Data entry,collecting email address, web address scraping.
Since I joint I am very surprised this forum unity for helping each other to promote gigs.
Unfortunately I saw 16 clicks Red arrow to down direction, can you explain how it happened, if any mistake from my side.
I hope to get my first order soon and I really want to hear from you guys how to get new orders and other tips that could help me grow as a freelancer.

One again my regards to all forum members good health and wealth.

Hello! Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum. I don’t have sufficient experience on Fiverr to speak about why your arrows are pointing up or down and what the best solution is for each, but I do wish to share with you my hope that you will find success here, and my recommendation that you take time to learn all that this community has to offer. This forum is a great resource. Be sure to search for answers to your questions here and feel free to ask when you don’t find the answers you are looking for. You are correct that there are many sellers here that are happy to share their knowledge with you. Cheers!

Hello! Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum. I don’t have sufficient experience on Fiverr to speak about why your arrows are pointing up or down and what the best solution is for each, but I do wish to share with you my hope that you will find success here, and my recommendation that you take time to learn all that this community has to offer. This forum is a great resource. Be sure to search for answers to your questions here and feel free to ask when you don’t find the answers you are looking for. You are correct that there are many sellers here that are happy to share their knowledge with you. Cheers!

thanks for your advice

❤️

Dear Friends,

I am recently joint with Fiverr forum

I have experience Data entry,collecting email address, web address scraping.

Since I joint I am very surprised this forum unity for helping each other to promote gigs.

Unfortunately I saw 16 clicks Red arrow to down direction, can you explain how it happened, if any mistake from my side.

I hope to get my first order soon and I really want to hear from you guys how to get new orders and other tips that could help me grow as a freelancer.

One again my regards to all forum members good health and wealth.

Hey Welcome to Fiverr.

Archived