Is it too soon for me to create packages?

ebrosebud

I currently have one proofreading gig that is priced at $5 and includes a lot–3 day delivery, 1 revision, grammar, syntax, structure edit, the works. I want to earn more revenue, but I’m very new to fiverr and I don’t know if it’s too soon for me to start making higher priced packages in addition to my $5 one.

If anyone has any experience with their first time making packaged gigs, please share.

Also, when should I start adding extras, service fees, those types of things?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Noticed you currently only have a read-time of 7 minutes. Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I currently have one proofreading gig that is priced at $5 and includes a lot–3 day delivery, 1 revision, grammar, syntax, structure edit, the works. I want to earn more revenue, but I’m very new to fiverr and I don’t know if it’s too soon for me to start making higher priced packages in addition to my $5 one.

If anyone has any experience with their first time making packaged gigs, please share.

Hi @ebrosebud, welcome to the forum!

You can set your packages anytime you wish. You just need to play with the word count, delivery time, price and things you will, or won’t, offer on each one.

If you decide for packages, I would suggest starting at a lower word count - which, in turn, will lead to a lower delivery time - as your basic package, and work your way up to the premium one. $5 for basic is good.

As above, you’re free to set them whenever you want.

Archived